Nothing but pain(Velvet) part 2

(Y/N)

I woke up with a huge headache as I tried to get up but was unable to. I fell back and decided to just lay down. I stared onto the ceiling as I wonder what led me to a hospital bed. Hearing the door open made me snap to it, the doctors rushing in as well as the nurses to check on my condition. After all the fuss, my teammate came in with a worried face. Soon after they came in, Velvet came in as well without her team. I saw her ears wrapped in a bandage made me got a small panic attack, They rushed over me assuring me if im alright but I was so focused on myself and at that point I remembered everything that happened, in that memory I felt like I hurt Velvet on her arm so I decided to comfirm this.

Me: Velvet, can you show me your arm?

I asked coldly and in a serious tone.

Velvet: W-wait why?

Killian: Wow dude what happened? this is so not you.

Sarah: I expect a few stutters but this is the first time......

Me: I just need to know, Velvet, Im asking again, show me your arm.

Velvet sighed in defeat as she showed me her arm and yes a huge scar was all over her arm.

Me: Velvet can you leave?

Velvet: B-but I-I just arri-

Me: I SAID NOWWWW

Velvet looked scared as her ears gets lower and she slowly nod and left without utter a single word. As right as she left I broke down and cried covering my face using my hands knowing I hurt the girl that I loved. I'm no difference than my bully, Cardin and even the grimms.

Sarah: I think I know what this is all about......

Killian: But its not your fault man. You lost control

Me: Yeah and that makes me dangerous. I should quit Beacon.

Sarah: *grabs my hand roughly* I'm not letting you do that.

Me: Sarah I am a danger to everyone. I guess that Grimm was right, I am probably one of them.

The entire room was silent for a good minute or 2 till Killian spoke up,

Killian: I don't give a damn what he said, you are (Y/N) and you are our friend no matter what.

Sarah: That's true *smiles*.

I looked at both of them starting to smile myself.

Me: Thanks guys I needed that.

After getting discharged I went to classes as usual but I still try avoiding Velvet because I'm still scared that I'll hurt her. There are certain times where I felt like being watched but the when I look around its gone. I don't know what really got into me but one thing for sure is that the guilt for scolding Velvet still lingers in me.

I was eating lunch with my friends until suddenly Coco ran with panic written all over her face towards me.

Coco: HAVE YOU SEEN VELVET?

Me: No what's wrong?

Coco: She told she'll be in the cafeteria after a bit of training.

Me: Training?

Coco nodded as I wonder where she would go, I went to the training room but she wasn't there, Im beginning to worry about her as I started to sprint looking for her and that somehow led me to a forest. I heard gunshots to my right so I ran towards it, I saw Velvet was blasting the grimms there with a replica of Coco's machine gun. I sighed in relief knowing she's safe. The grimm then fell and disintegrate. I smiled as I tried to walked away slowly.