(Weiss)Teenage Dream

She is perfect, everything about her makes others envy her. She has wealth and talents in singing and dancing. After all, she has a name to live up to, her father. She has formed a wall which separates her from the outside world. Anything that stops or disrupts her from perfection is naturally her enemy. All she thinks about is taking care of her image and looks so that it does not disgrace the Shnee's bloodline. Everything must be perfect. Until one day someone broke that wall of hers, a cat fauna, (Y/N).

After The Team Announcement: 

Yang: Hell yeah (Y/N) way to go, leader!!!

(Y/N) and his team got off stage, and currently walking towards team RWBY.

Weiss: You know that fauna dolt?

Yang: And that dolt, saved you. 

Weiss: I could save myself, anyways who is he?

Yang: *giggles* well that is my childhood best friend. 

(Y/N): Heyy~ how you're doing firecracker? *does a secret handshake with Yang*

Yang: Doing fine handsome~ 

Weiss: Urgghhhh, do they always do that Ruby? Ruby?

She looks behind her and Ruby dashed to the man hugging his arm.

Ruby: MISS ME????!!!

(Y/N): Wellllllll, I do miss u red, a bit. *pats her*

Then he looks at Weiss,

(Y/N): What's your name beautiful?~

Weiss: Wow, you and Yang are pretty much the same person just different gender. Anyways, I am Weiss Schnee, obviously, you already know me from my name alone.

(Y/N): Well the name's (Y/N), I'm into parties and pretty much anything that has "fun" in it *offers a handshake*

Weiss: Urghh, don't touch me, I don't touch faunas.

(Y/N): Ouchhh

He then talks with Blake and instantly Blake opens up to him, this is probably gotta do with the fact that he likes reading too. 

(Y/N): Anyways, let's celebrate our enrollment into the school with a dinner, wanna join us?

Yang and Ruby: YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

They then look at the other 2 in hopes they'll agree.

Blake: Will there be tuna?

(Y/N): Absolutely.

Blake: *smiles* count me in.

Everybody then looks at Weiss in anticipation.

Weiss: what? everybody is going so I'm going anyways. 

They then went to the said restaurant and Weiss already dislikes it.

Weiss: You call this a restaurant?

(Y/N): Well, it does sell food.....

(Y/N) sat beside Weiss and the rest sat at their respective seats. After a while, all of them order their meal, except Weiss who had a hard time trying to find a type of dish that suited her. (Y/N) saw how troubled Weiss is

(Y/N): If you don't like the food here, I'll buy you food elsewhere.

Weiss: Thanks, 'cause I'll go for a salmon well seasoned.

(Y/N): I see, I'll go get you just that. I know a fancy restaurant right around the corner.

Weiss's POV