Caring Weiss x Depressed male reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I closed my ears as voices echoed in my head,"I hate you.","Its all your fault.","If only you are strong enough.","Kill yourself.","The weakling should die and the strong remains.","That is how Remnant works."they all said.I screamed as loud as I can to cancel out the voices in my head,"Well thats why your family left you,they never wanted a weakling."a voice said which made my anger got the best of me,I accidentally punched the mirror which cause it to shatter,just like how my heart shatter.I looked at the picture of my parents and maybe they were right,maybe thats why they left me all alone to just die.I washed my hands that were covered with blood.I took a quick shower and dried myself.I walked to the living room while wiping some excess water from my hair.I can feel the loneliness breezing through the air.I was so lonely in life until I know how lonely smells like.I hanged my towel and got myself a chocalate milk to help me to sleep.After I drank the milk,I went to my bedroom and lay down on my bed.After a couple of minutes of staring at the ceiling,a ring can be heard from my scroll.I groan as I reached for my scroll and answer it,"Hello (Y/N),how its going?"the voice from the other side of the call said,"Im doing just fine Weiss,Jeez you act like a mother you know."I said with a smile starts forming on my lips,"(Y/N) can you visit my house tomorrow and bring your clothes as well!!!!"she said in a caring tone as always,"Why though?"I asked,"Well I want to have a sleepover with you,please?"she asked,"Yeah of course Weiss."I said as we exchanging small talks before we end the call,"Hey (Y/N)."she called me,"Yeah Weiss?"I asked her why she suddently call my name in a serious manner,"Its not your fault okay....and....I l-l-loveyougoodnight!!!"she said failing to form a proper sentence as she ended the call.I just shrugged it off and slept with the feeling of having someone got my back.Her family always supports me,her dad,mom and Winter always look out for me.I guess her caring personality runs in the whole family.

Timeskip

I was smilling as I looked into a picture of me and my brother.I need to get stronger and thats for sure,not many students like me here as im in those weak category.I got up and took a quick shower.I looked myself in the mirror and those voices started to rang in my head again.I just put both of my hands on both of my ears hoping for the voices to stop,"Why are you even trying.","Dissapointing.","Even weaker than Jaune.","Pathetic.","Loner."the voices got louder and louder.....,"(Y/N) you're there?"A girl asked on the other side of the door as the source knock on the door,"Yeah Im here Weiss,coming out real quick!!!"I replied.I wore my school uniform of Beacon and went out.I was greeted with a smilling Weiss.Most students thought she was a cold-hearted girl because she kinda act like that in front of them.Its not she likes to do that but she do not want people to break down her walls and used her for granted.Im happy she let me put of all people to be with her behind the walls,"Ready for class (Y/N)?"she asked as I nodded in return.We walked together to our class.People were switching glances between me and their friends and whispers can be heard among them.I felt that I don't deserve a friend like Weiss and they were right.Im just a wreck.A suddent burst of anger caught not only my attention but the whole hall,"ALL OF YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS TO TALK TO MY (Y/N) LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCE HIS PAST AT ALL SO JUST SHUT UP!!!!"Weiss screamed which made some people jumped in shock,"Hey its okay Weiss,we should just go......"I said trying to cheer her up and not start an unecessary fight.We went to our class and study about history.

     I felt something poking me but I wanted to just kept my eyes shut because the fatigue of learning too much,"Wake up.....wake up dolt....."I heard someone whispered to me.I lift my hands up as a sign to go away but the person did not give up and shook me.I instanly woke up to met with a pair of beautiful light blue eyes which tells me instanly who woke me up,"Hey Weiss,im sorry,im just tired."I told her as she smiled at me and offer her hand to me which I accept it as she brought me up.We walked to my dorm so that I can get some sleep.The original plan was to study together at the library but the plan was changed.We arrived at my dorm so I wave goodbye at Weiss but she stopped me on my tracks,"Hey.......can I come i  too?"Weiss asked with the same caring tone.I nodded and allowed her to come in.Im in a solo team because Oz told me that im by myself is already too powerful but I refuse to think thats true because im the opposite.I lay down with my belly on the bed as I heard Weiss giggle,"you're really tired aren't you?"Weiss asked,"Yeah my brain needs to reboot so im gonna sleep for awhile."I said and felt into a really good sleep.

     I woke up from one of the best sleep I ever had in months.I stretched my arms and I felt something was making left arm heavy,I looked over to the left and saw Weiss in her pajamas hugging my arm.I was beyond confused,first of all,how in Remnant that she changed into her pajamas and second of all why is she latching on to arm? My head was filled with millions of thoughts but I shook it off.I took a glimpse of the sleeping beauty and slowly moved my arm away to avoid waking her up.I looked at the time and its 9pm.I went to the cafeteria to have a simple dinner and went for a night jog.

     I was jogging in the night with the cold breeze blowing on my skin.I smiled at how peaceful the night is,While i was jogging I saw Yang which was jogging as well so I catched up on her,"Hey Yang."I called her,"Ohh hey (Y/N) how you're doing?"she asked,"Im doing pretty fine so I didn't know you jog during the night?"I asked,"Well I realised that I was gaining weight so I decided to burn those callories off."she replied,"I see."I said,"You know (Y/N) I really don't want to spoil anything but I really want my ship to just sail really bad."she told me as we halt to a stop,"Ship? Why spoiling it at me,its not like its gonna effect their relationship or anything."I said in confusion,"You know that Weiss actually likes you?"she sighs as she asked,"Weiss? Likes me? Psssshhh not gonna happend.I mean im not gonna lie that I do have feelings for her but why would she like someone as weak as me where as her family is rich as f**k."I told her which in return I got a pat on the back by Yang,"Im not lying seriously,she even build a f**king shrine of you below her bed."she laughs as I joined in the laughter,"Seriously WTF?"I asked her,"Hey its true,if you went to our dorm,you can check below her bed and then finaly you believe me."she said confidently,"Fine,fine I believe you,I'll try to confess when im ready."I told her which made her smile,"Don't let my ship waiting,the passengers are waiting for you."she told me as we went to our seperate path.Wow did Weiss really like me or this is one of Yang"s prank? I don't know and I really do not want to ruin our friendship.I'll confess whenever in ready.Hopefully soon.....

     Team RWBY and I went to a location that was filled with grimms.Our mission is to clear off some breeding grounds.It should be a piece of cake.At least it should of be.We were clearing the breeding grounds like cleaning the floor,"This is too easy.I felt bad now."Ruby said with ethusiasm,"Hey never underestimate them."I told her,"Come on,(Y/N)+RWBY=UNSTOPPABLE."Ruby screamed with her hands on the air.We all laugh as we head to the next breeding site.Suddently,5 Major Ursa appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of us ready for a strike,"Shit run!!!!!!"Yang screamed as we scatter.I activate my sembalance and hold down 2 ursa major as my tentacles slowly absorb their energy until they turned into stone.I looked behind me to see that Weiss was surrounded by another 3 Ursa Major which was a new one because the other 3 chased after RBY.Weiss was trying to fend of the pack with her glyph but to no vail as the Ursa Major just broke out and hurt her.I panicked seeing her got hurt and my eye twitched in anger and my vision was surrounded with red smoke.I charged in and my red sharp tentacles shred the 3 major Ursa like cheese then I felt my body went numb,I fell expecting a hard fall but I felt someone caught me in their arms.I looked up to see Weiss with a smile on her injured face.I tried to get up but she hush me to lie down on her thigh.Not being a pervert but damn she is thicc.I felt my eye getting its vision back as tears starts to escape through my eyes,"I sorry for holding in for so long and can't stand it.I love you Weiss,im sorry that if my confession is not romantic but I felt that it sh-"I got cut off by Weiss kissing me deeply.Me being a bit weak gave her entrance to her new territory.We broke the kiss as she smiled at me with tears on her eyes,"Finaly you said it dolt,you don't even know how long I waited."She said,"How long?"I asked her,"I'll give you the range,more than 8 years."she said which made my eye widen,"im sorry that I made you wait that long."I said with a hint of worry,"worth it."she said as she kissed me yet again,"Awwww~ the ship has finally sail"someone said behind us as we in a blushing mess,"Sh-shu-shut up!!!"Weiss shouted in embarasment.We all laugh at her reaction and continue clearing the rest of the breeding ground with little to no resistance.We went back to Beacon and RBY announces that Weiss and I are an offical couple.Some were supporting us and some were not but overall im happy as long as Weiss is by my side,"Ehmmm can I get your attention please?"Weiss asked getting everyone attention,"Starting from now,if any of you guys try to to disturb,bully and hurt (Y/N) ever again,I'll make you,your family and your whole f**king ancestors suffer YOU ALL GOT THAT?!!!!"She screamed making everybody scared even me,"....good"she said with a kind smile and drag me out of the room.I gupled as I just tagged along.