Cheater Rias x Male Reader x Akeno part 2 (Good ending)

Okkkkkaaaaayyyyyy I heard your all,everybody wants a good ending and I bet you'll probably been asking why did I made the ending bad? I just don't want the story to be cliche,like most of my stories or is it? Well there is a lot of request of having a good ending from right to left,from everywhere so you know what,I'll do it,hopefully you'll enjoy this one.

Morning

(Y/N)

Me:"AKENO!!!!!!!!!"

I scremed her name as I jolt up from my bed with sweat all over my body.My face looked pale.I was in utter shock.

???:*rubs eyes* (Y/N),you have a nightmare?

I looked at the source to see a girl in a white robe with a pair of beautiful violet eyes and long messy black hair.I couldn't believe that she is still alive.That...........nightmare was.......so real.I slowly crawl to Akeno and hugged her tight while crying on her shoulder.

Akeno:*hugs back* Are you okay hubby? *looks worried*

I just hugged her without utter a single word,just enjoying this silence......her presence......and her warmth.She broke the hug and looked into my eyes as she knows exactly what I've been through.

Akeno:You screamed my name as you woke up.Please tell me whats going on.Im worried *kisses*

Me:*kisses back* I-I don't know.It was a massacre......my friends,getting slaughtered and most importanly you *starts to tear up* You were......gone....

Akeno:*smiles worryingly* Its okay,its just a nightmare,im here okay.Don't worry I'll be with you forever okay?

Me:please be.

We hugged each other and kissed each other.We hung out a bit in bed because of my condition.I don't care anything else in the world,I just wanted her.

Akeno:Hey,I don't know you still have a grudge on her but I haven't heard Rias at all.She's just gone,maybe she's at her house,wanna visit her?

Me:NOOOOO PLEASE NO!!! *hugs her*

Akeno:Whats wrong? Why did you panic when I mention her name?

Me:The nightmare I experienced......well lets say she is like the main cause of it.

Akeno:What did she do?

Me:It was like living in hell,much worse than that.I was her personal pet and I don't even want to recall what happend to you.

Akeno:If that made you scared then lets just forget about it alright?

Me:I-I think thats a good idea for now.Lets not talk about her.

We agree on never mentioning her name at least for now.I need to get myself back together at least if I would to ever encounter her.Just don't go to hell,remember don't go to hell and you're safe.

Akeno and I spend our time together and never be apart from each other because of reasons.Currently me and Akeno were walking in the park closest to our house in the night just enjoying each other's company while being in a peaceful environment.We haven't spoke to each other for about 5 minutes just enjoying the peace and quite until I felt like someone or something was looking at us.I looked back and there were no one there.