Is time a blessing or a curse(Kurumi) Part 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked at the picture I have of her and me on a Ferris wheel, it's been a long while since I last saw her. I know she is a spirit, Shidou told me everything about it, unfortunately, he didn't get a chance to seal Kurumi's power. My vision got blurrier for whatsoever reason until I realized I have been crying all this time. I wiped my phone with my shirt and crossed the street. Suddenly a familiar voice called me out, I looked to my left and I saw.....her.....that's gotta be her right? I'm not dreaming, right?

Kurumi: Hello (Y/N)!! long time no see!

She smiled at me as if nothing happened, I can't help but admire her beauty. She went closer and wipes my tears yet again.

Kurumi: You have to stop crying (Y/N), *giggles* or not I can't help but kidnap you.

Me: Wait what?

Kurumi: nothing! anyways, do you want to go on a date?

I was about to say yes but I remembered I have to make her like Shidou so she can live a normal life.

Me: Ummm *blushes* or we could discuss how to get Shidou's attention *smiles shyly*

Her smile was gone in an instant and was replaced by a deadpan expression.

Kurumi: Really? Are we on that topic again? *sighs* I know (Y/N).

No way, did she know? but how? I don't know who told her though.

Me: Wa-wait how did you know that I know you're a spirit!

She then gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen.

Kurumi: Now I know *hugs your arm* and it's your fault I could not live a normal life~

Me: Wait... it's me? what did I do?

I at this point have no clue what she meant by that, did I do something wrong?

Kurumi: How is Shidou going to seal my power if you already make me fall for you~

Me: w-what yo-you li-like m-me?

It's no use, I'm in a total blushing mess right now, I can't even form a sentence without stuttering. I decided to just give in.

Kurumi: Like is too weak of a word to describe my feelings for you~  *hugs my arm*

Me: I see.......I'm not gonna lie, I li-like you too.

Kurumi: Like?

For some reason I can feel venom in her voice, she might kill me if I don't change my answer.

Me: I mean I lo-love you. *smiles*

Kurumi: YEEEEEY!

She starts to jump up and down in joy, I can't help but smile at the sight. She then took my hand and practically dragged me.

Kurumi: Letss go, there is no time to waste!

I then followed her, happy that I can spend time with her after soo long.

Kurumi: Don't worry I have this date all planned out for us~

Me: Really? wow, I feel bad now that you work soo hard for it. I guess I'll be in your care.

She smiles as she got closer to me, damn it keep it together, don't let the hormones take control. We ended up at a planetarium.

Me: Wow, this is a lovely place, I heard so many good things about it.

Kurumi: And you can finally get to experience it.

Me: *holds her hand* with you~

Kurumi: *giggles* Ara ara, trying to flirt with me? *gets closer to my face*