Himekawa Hayuru x Male reader x Aine

Background:
You were a childhood friend to both Aine and Himekawa but met in different places and time.Sadly you seperated from those 2 by the age of 12 but then you met them again in a school where people learn to use their suits to save the world and only a number of selected people were picked.

(Y/N)
A tear escaped my eye as I looked at how beautiful she is

Me:*sighs* I wish I have the guts to say it but *looks up* I don't want to ruin our friendship

I regretted for not telling her as more tears were raining the picture.Fuck me.I slowly felt that my eyes were getting heavier and heavier and eventually I let myself gave in while losing grip to her picture.I then remember back then on why I was scared to confess.

Flashback (Y/N) 14 years old
Everytime I looked at the beautiful blonde Sarah,my heart skips a beat.She was always there for me even on my worst state.I always tried to act like the cool guy in school but sometimes the little things can get over me.I always depressed that my parents were divorced so I don't feel any love as my father will always work hard for me.My mother took drugs and thats why the broke up.Im also the cause of my grandfather disability,he saved me from falling such heights when I was 3 and he gave his mobility for mine.I felt that I intend to make things worst for everyone.Suddently my 'friend' ran to the back as I looked in my book and dicks can be seen everywhere in my book which were drawn by a marker.I can't handle the sudden emotions and I layed on my table crying to myself and eventually my 'friends' found out that I was actually crying so they started to call me names and such and worst thing is the whole class laughed at me.After a hour which felt like forever,the bell rang signaling its recess time but I just stayed in the classroom while sobbing.The whole class left but a girl stayed and yes her name was Sarah.

Sarah:Are you okay (Y/N)?

Me:*head still looking down* Im fine.......

Sarah:Ahhhh anyway wanna eat my lunch food?

Me:Its all good... .........

Sarah:Okay,here some tissues to wipe those tears out and if you need me,I'll be at the canteen okay?

Me:Yeah.........

She awkwardly left me so I could cry alone thinking that im just a mistake to the society.It took me a couple of months to have the courage to confess but I did it anyways.I brought her to a quite allyway

Sarah:Whats the matter?

Me:Sarah I-I need to te-tell you something.

Sarah:*smiles* What is it?

Me:I-I-I li-like yo-you!!!!!

I finally confessed to her but what's comming next made me regret of falling for her in the first place.

Sarah:I-Im rea-really sorry but I can't accept your confession.

Me:Why? Because Im a cry baby?

Sarah:No its not you but its m-