Cheater Rias x Male reader x Akeno(Lemon)

background:
You are one of Rias's servents which your piece is Rook.Your skills were similar to compare with koneko.You are the same age as Akeno and Rias and your school is at Kuoh Academy.You are the type of guy that would want to save everyone with your powers you have.You were dating with Rias for 2 years but suddently those 2 years turns into......

(Y/N) POV

I yawned while walking with Akeno to ORC because you thought the maths exam was easy."Are you tired hun"akeno said smilling."Nah its just that the maths test was a piece of cake"I said."You really should teach me about quadratic functions I don understand them"she said with her puppy eyes."fine"I sighed."Yeeees (Y/N) is gonna teach meee!"Akeno said cheerefully.

When we were outside ORC i heard moans and it sounded like Rias."Akeno you heard that?" you asked Akeno."Yeah I heard it too."
We opened the door slightly and saw my Rias was sucking on Issei's member."Issei your member is so bigg i love it~~"Rias moans."You are a good sucker Rias~"Issei said while enjoying his treatment.Little did they know they were being watched by Akeno and HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND.My eyes widen but slowly accept the fate and walk away.

Akeno chased me but I need some alone time so I told her to stay away from me for a short amount of time until I calm down.

One week later...

I was watching an anime which is (f/a).It trully cure my deppresion slowly.
Rias called me and message me non- stop asking why i didn't come to school how I am but I just ignore all or it.Like she would care about my life.Suddently Akeno called me so I answered it."Yo Akeno sup"."Hi sweetie have you calm down yet?"she asked."80% kind of"I said looking down."lets meet up at my place plus you promised me to teach meee"she said in her cute tone.I sighed"fine babe im comming"."see you hehehe"she said.

I knocked on her door to reveal Akeno in her cute dress."Wow you looked cute are we going anywhere?"I asked."hehehe lets just study at my house,I dressed this way to attract you silly~"she hugged me.

I tought her for about 2 hours.She just shook her head but when I told her to do a question she couldn't do it."I thought you understand how it works."i said looking dumbfolded."awwww i cant focus with your cute face here"she pouted.I blushed after hearing that."You know you are a thief right"she said."What?! I never stole anything in my life.Well except some of my mom's money when I was a child."I stated."Yes you have,You stole my heart~"she said."You shocked me"i said as I blushed."But seriously though I fallen for you when you save me from the fallen angel.Im kind of jealous of Rias but I support you all the way.

"(Y/N) I love you and always will I can't throw this feelings no matter what I do."she said with a blush on her face.I knew if she blushed which means she was telling the truth."A-A-Akeno I love you too"I confessed.She slammed her lips to mine causing me to fall on her bed and we enjoyed it until we needed air so we break the kiss with our saliva mixes.

(Lemon Warning)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akeno strips her clothes and undo my pants slowly and jerk it off"ahhh ahhh it feels so good"I moaned."awww you are so cute when you're defenless"she smirks and sucked my cock."ohhh fuck you are a wonderfull sucker."I screamed."Akeno im going to cum."You cum in her mouth making her Eye ball rolls up.She swallowed it and jump on me."please be gentle,Its my first time"she pouted."Sorry I like it hard."I slam my cock in her pussy making her wild.I control her waist making it go faster."faster..Faster I want your big and hard cock in me (Y/N)"she moaned."I cant hold much longer"I said."Cum all your juice inside me,Let me carry your baby pwease~"she begged.I cum inside her and lie down because of exaustion.

(Lemon ended)

We cleaned up and cuddle on her bed."you were hard~"she said in a seductive tone."im happy you liked it."I kissed her and cuddle."rawrr"she said cutely.I pet her head"sleep my love"I kissed her forehead and she kissed my cheek and we both fell asleep.

Rias's POV
I see now i know why he didn't pick up his phone.I cried while walking back home after watched the couple through Akeno's window.I regret everything I did.I wish...I wish Im the one beside (Y/N) is now me.I rather kill Issei or anyone to get (Y/N) back but of course he did not want that.Its ok i just support him at least his happy but if Akeno make him sad i break her and make (Y/N) mine again.