cheater Mirajane x broken op male reader x Erza

background:You were a lightning dragon slayer and the most powerfull person in fairy tail

background:
You were a lightning dragon slayer and the most powerfull person in fairy tail.You can also steal people's power and make it yours and that what makes you op but if you take too much power,your body can't take it anymore until you will lose your brain as well.You are the most caring person in the guilt.You had a girlfriend named Mirajane.She was the most beautiful person you witnessed.You were going on a mission which was a S rank mission and the most difficult one.You didn't bring anyone for this mission because you cared about them and did not want to see anyone die.Your mission is to takedown this one continent full of dark guilds.

(Y/N) POV

I panted heavily because one,im super tired after 1 month full of sleepless nights because im in enemies teritory so anytime they can strike so I didn't sleep and never let my guard down.Two,I took away a lot of powers is like im gonna lose my mind.I lost my left hand and my right eye but there is only one thing that kept me from giving up."Mira-Mira-Mirajane"I reminded myself while walking towards the fairy tail.I'll do anything for her and I needed to see her.

As I arrived at my homeland.I smiled to myself and walked slowly to the fairy tail guild.As right as I kicked the door and go into the guild everybody gasped and there was a long silence while they were looking at me.Suddently there was a long red hair girl was hugging me."(Y/N) Its been a long time omg!!!! I missed you so much"she said.I looked down to look at a certain cutie and she was also my best friend Erza."there there there im here plus I missed you too silly."I said while patting her head.She blushed but when she realised that I lost two of my body parts she asked a lot of question."the heck where is your arm and what happend to your eye?!!!"she asked looking worried."First my left hand got cutted off and my eye got stabbed by a throwing knife but I managed to get through it so please don't worry."I answered her to cheer her up."Ok but tell me if you need help ok?"she asked."yeah I'll be counting on you.suddently Natsu and Grey jumped to the conversation."yooo bro long time no see"Natsu and Grey said in sythe while hugging me."Yeah man me too"I said as I return the hug.We did our special handshake which took some time.We created this handshake since we were kids.

(It looks similar to this but only with one hand 👆)
As I looked at Erza,she was sad and felt a little left out so I tapped on her shoulder and asked"guys want to go and have dinner together to celebrate my return? All on me.""okay lets GOOOOO!!!!"everyone said exitedly.

(Timeskip)

After we finished our dinner,we went our seperated ways except Me and Erza.I sent her home because she was drunk.Now im going to my house to suprise my beautiful girlfriend.I opened the door silently and I heard moans comming from the bedroom."Fuc* yeah who is the lucky girl?"the guy said."Me daddy me!!!! cum in me!!!"she moans.I Broke the door openned to see two idiots having sex in my f**king house.They realised I was there."ohhh crap,this is not how it looks like."Mirajane said."You know I survived and kept myself from giving up because I always think of you and now you give me this!!!!"I screamed as I ran.She try to catch me but I used a power I stole fron other people allowing me to teleport myself up a building.I Saw her fell to her knees crying.I sighed at the situation and ran to the guild.I had troubles sleeping because of my current emotions so I made some cuts on my left arm and hide it with my long sleeve shirt.I slept at the guild to rest my eyes or my only eye.

Erza's POV

I rubbed my eyes while slowly sat up.I felt something cold on my forehead.I blushed while rubbing my forehead.The last thing I remembered before I slept was (Y/N) kissing my forehead.I need to confessed to him tomorrow,my heart could not handle it anymore.Who cares if he has a girlfriend,I can be his 2nd.I slowly closed my eyes while smilling.

(timeskip)
(Y/N)'s POV

I rubbed my left eye and sat up to see Erza's face closed up to mine with a worried face.''What are you doing sleeping here,you should just sleep with me if you can't afford to pay the rent money."she said."Im fine don't worry."I said while patting her head."(Y/N) I need to confess something...."she said while playing with her fingers."What is it?"I asked.There is sonething wrong with her I mean playing with her fingers and all I thought only shy people do that but by knowing her she is the opposite of that."(Y-Y-Y/N) I-I-I love you more than best friends and im okay by being your 2nd."she confessed while starring at my left eye."Well Erza I love you too my cupcake and you are my only girlfriend."I said while cupping her cheeks."Wait what happend to Mira jane?"She asked."Well long story short she cheated on me."I said while looking gloomy."THAT BITCH I'LL SHOW HER!!!!!"she sais while showing her scary expression even grey jumped.

"THAT BITCH I'LL SHOW HER!!!!!"she sais while showing her scary expression even grey jumped

I hugged her to calm her down."Its okay Erza I only need and love you."I said.she turns from angry to a really cute girl almost instanly."mmmm I-I on-only love you too."she stuttered in a shy tone.I giggled at her reaction and kissed her.Our tongue danced together until I win and explore my new territory."I like my new territory"I said causing her to squeak.

"hey hands off him his mine Erza!!!!"A girl warned.I looked to my far right and saw Mirajane dashed towards me."(Y/N) is mine.You don't deserve to be with him bitch!!"Erza answers."What do you say slut!!!"Mirajane shouted and started to fight.I wanted to stop the fight so I used my powers."Lightning dragon's strike."I used my powers to electecute them.I dashed at them knocking both of em up.Everybody gasped and clapped.I carried Mirajane and Erza.

(Timeskip)

I carried Mirajane and drop her at the guy's house who she had sex.I carried my cupcake to my house and lay her on my bed.I kissed her forehead causing her to wake up."Ohhh sorry I made you awake."I apologized."Its ok plus I want to have some fun with my cutie~"she said in a seductive tone.

We maked out.It was the greatest night ever......

Mirajane's POV

"Where am I?"I asked while looking around me."This seems simi....."I got cutted of by a guy laying beside me."Hey princess want to satisfy my member,I make you feel good~"he sais seducing me.I gritted my teeth and turned into my devil form."Uhhh uhhh what are you!!!"he screamed like a coward and scared."You son of a bit*h you made me break up with my boyfriend"As I finished my sentence I killed him by stabbing him multiple times.