Best friend male reader x Rias

I know im working on my sword art online story but I have so many ideas so im gonna just put it down so hope you will enjoy this.....

I'll love to be your girlfriend!!!!

Those 6 words was able to tear you down because you loved Rias since you were little but never had the chance to confess because you were too scared to fuck up or to ruin your relationship.Now she is with a guy named Issei.You cried as they started to kiss.You haven't show up at school for 2 weeks straight.

Flashback
(Y/N) 5 years old
Me and Rias were playing hide and seek and I hid in Sir Zechs' room.I accidentally stumbled upon the carpet causing me to fell.My impact can be heard throught the whole house.I panicked and hid in his closet.I can admit Sir Zechs have pretty badass clothes.Suddently I can see Rias running inside her brother's room.I was holding my laughter because she is so cute when she is searching so damn hard.Suddently,she started to fell down and cry.

Rias:(Y/N)!!!! *sobs* don't leave me *sobs* please!!!!

I felt bad seeing her like this eventhough this is maybe one of her tricks.I stepped out from the closet and ran to her and hugged her like my life depends on it.She looked at me slowly and hugged me tightly.

(Y/N):Hushhh Im here.Don't worry.

Rias:Is *sobs* just that I *sobs* had a night- *sobs* nightmare yesterday

(Y/N):Tell me about it.

Rias:We were playing together and...... suddently you look at me and say that im....... not worth your time...... and *sobs* you left me!!!! *cries*

(Y/N):I won't do that Rias no matter what *cups her cheeks* *wipes off her tears* I'll be with you no matter what.

Rias:*giggles* Then you need to promise me one thing.

(Y/N):What is it?

Rias:You need to marry with me.

(Y/N):Marry? What is marry?

Rias:Marry or marrage is where two individuals love each other and they will make an ouths to be with each other through the good and the bad times no matter what.

(Y/N):Wow you are so smart.Ok I'll promise. *shows pinky finger*

Rias:*wraps her pinky to my pinky* Promise.

Me and Rias:Who ever breaks the promise will have their finger cut off *giggles*

Flashback ended
(Y/N)
Its been 5 days since I stayed off school.Rias texted me everyday and everysingle 4 hours asking for my condition.

Rias:(Y/N) where are you?

Rias:Why are you not at school?

Rias:Are you okay?

(Y/N):Im fine.

Rias:Please tell me whats wrong with you?

Rias:Are you sick? I'll take care of you.

(Y/N):Its okay bro.

Rias:Please come to school

After that I ignore her messages after about a week.

Timeskip
I showed up at school finaly.I moved out because Koneko and Akeno helphed me getting over her.I started to feel better until I saw her clinging to Issei walking into the school.I felt sadden a bit but Happy that she is happy.Thats all im asking for.Eventhough Issei is a pervert,I trust him bringing happiness to Rias.Akeno notice this and quickly gets my attention.