Unforgetable sacrifice(Winter part 2)

(Y/N)

I made my decision.It was a hard 2 hours of thinking but I think this is the best decision I can make.I walked to the front door of Winter's room expecting for him to be there but no one is seen.Did he ran away? No I don't think he'll do that.I went inside the room to see 2 bodies,one is Winter but another one is who? Its covered with a black plastic.Realisation hit me hard.One of the doctor gave me a note from dad.

Dear son,

I know how much she means to you by relating how much I loved your mother.I would do anything for her.You probably questions how my face was full of scars,it is the only way to keep her safe and most importanly you and your sister.It hurts but it would hurt more if you guys would suffer the pain.I smiled making this decision knowing you'll make the same.What can I say? Great minds think alike.Don't worry or felt sympathy on me.I can finally meet your mother and your sister again.We're waiting for you here in heaven but for now enjoy your life with the person you loved which laying on the bed.You have all three of our blessings.

Live your life to the fullest tiger

From Dad

The paper suddently was unreadable as tears starts to disrupt the ink.I broke down on Winter's bed.This is my decision but is it truly the best? After moments of crying,I felt a gentle pat on my head.I looked up and Winter tried to smile at me with her beautiful eyes.I hugged her and cried at her chest.She tighten the hug and continued to stroke my hair.

Winter:What happend?

Me:Nothing happend sweetie.

Winter forced my face to focus on her and she looked at me with her serious stern face then she softhens it in worry.

Me:My dad sacrificed his life to resurrect you.

Winter gasped in shock.I know she felt guilty.I know she does not like to be helped by somebody else.

Winter:But why would he did that.

Me:Despite him leaving me,his a good person.He leaved for a reason.I was kinda surprised too until he actually did it to save my bundle of joy in front of me.

Winter:He has a heart of an angel.I shall remember his sacrifice and respect it till the day I die.

Me:Me too.Without him,I would be devastated.

Winter:I guess in the end the only ones you can always seek help is your own family.

Me:Yeah I learned that.

Doctor:If you excuse me,let us do some check ups on Ms. Schnee to ensure that she is stable.

We both nod and I walked out the room waiting for her.Results came in and she was discharged that night.We spend that night together and catch up on each other.We went into a pizza restaurant to enjoy our lovely date.While enjoying our pizza,a question strucked me.

Me:Winter,can I ask you something?

Winter:*eats* yesh?

Me:Is it true you didn't know about my sister.

Winter:*finished her slice* He told me that she died because of a heart attack.I requested him so that I can see your sister's grave but he said that was top secret for some reason.At first it was suspicious because it was rare that he hid things from me but I respected his choices so I went along with my day thinking I all day how should I break the news to you but then you are not found at all.