Yang X Male Reader

Yang's POV

     A loud crash can be heard from a wall which has a broken controller in the hole,"Yang! Thats like the 50th controller you broke!!!"the white princess scolded me as I was furious with the f**king game's physics,If I shoot people they won't f**king die no matter what but they can insta kill me,"THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!! YOU ARE A F**KING MISTAKE AND HOPEFULLY YOUR DAMN HOUSE WOULD GET BURNED DOWN WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!!!"I shouted with my eyes alnost caught on fire,"Jeez calm down sis,here's a cookie."Ruby tried to calmed me down with her cookie ehich I took it and ate it in a scarry manner.

On the other side of the screen....

     A tear can be seen dropping from a boy with his headset on his head looking at his now burnt house and the worst thing is that his family died because they got caught on fire.He saw a white note laying on the floor beside him.He looked at it and its his birth certificate and he was confused because his dad is not who je think he is........

Back to Yang

     "I don't understand why would you play games eventhough it hurts you?"Weiss asked as she turned her chair to me,"Well Weiss what would you feel if you fail a subject?"I said while I sat down,"Me? Fail? Pffttt Im too hardworking to fail."she said with a cocky smile,"Well lets say you do fail? How would you feel?"I asked her again,"Well I.....would feel depress.....mad."Weiss said with her tone started to change when she slowly realises about my situation,"And how it feels after failing so many times,you worked hard and finally succeed?"I asked her as she looked at me finally understooding my reasons,"I see now so that basicly the similar feeling on you finally beating the game."she said as I nod with a smile on my face knowing that she finally understands,"and he is also the reason why...."I spoke silently and smiled to myself while I lay down on my bed,"Wow you're going to bed already? Thats new."Blake said as she lift her head up a bit from her book,"Well Im just tired from screaming I guess so Nighty girls!"I told them and went to bed as I dreamed on how I met him in the first place.

Flashback

     I was bullied by the other kids because I looked like a weakling and people just likes pulling my hair which hurts alot.Thats why I hated it when anybody else touch it,"Hey bitch!!! Have you finish my homework?!!!"One of my bully scold me as I was scared shitless because I forgot to finish it,"S-so-sorry I fo-"I got cut off by him pulling my hair,"Please don't hurt me!!"I screamed in tears until my hero came to my rescue with a rock in his hand which he threw at the bully,"What the f**k is your problem kid?"the bully said trying to scare the (H/C) boy off but he was not buying it all,"Well my problen is with your manners like seriously did your mother ever taught you to never hit a woman? Ohhh wait do you even have a mother?"he said taunting the bully.He was not appreciating his jokes and went on charging him like a bull charging for a red flag.The (H/C) boy took the bully with ease.He went to me with a smile plastered on his face.That is where I literally I fell for him.Those (E/C) eyes would make any woman lose their minds.I for once felt safe outside of my parent's surveillance.He ran his fingers through my hair which a sensation I would die for.I looked at him as he locked his eyes to mine,"Hey my name is (Y/N)!! And yours?"he asked,"I-it-its Yang."I said as he smile brighter,"Well Yang nice to meet you and do you want to do something?"he asked which made me look at him dumbfolded,"Do what?"I said as he just took my hand and gently led the way,"Just follow me Yangie."He gave me a new name which made me flustered everytime he called me that.He brought me to an unknown house which he opened it and we were greeted by a tall woman who hugged (Y/N) and peck him a kiss so I assumed that was his mother,"Mom I brought a pretty friend."He said which made me a blushing mess.His mom chuckled and gave us way to his house and up we went to his room and inside his room he has this weird gadget,"Hey wanna try this?"He asked me as he handed me a controller? "I can try I guess"I said while both of us sitting down on his bed.He has 2 thing that he called console and their Tvs' are just next to each other.I played this game called Destiny 1.It was confusing at first but later as time goes on and I frequently visited him and play with him together made me felt free when playing it.Its like nothing can stop you.We would play day and night and sometimes I would have a sleepover on his house.