(Akari) As long as she smiles

Before we start, I would like to apologise for not uploading for a while and sorry again that this chapter does not cover our waifu winner, this is all due to me just recently move to Japan to continue my degree and currently trying to set up wifi so I can watch date a live to really appreciate the character before writting about it.

I hope this story can keep you guys entertained for a while

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

Akari: Waaaat how did you screw that up?

Me: Aaaaa I'm sorry, didn't meant to, man I'm really bad.

Akari: Tell me about it, I bet Minami would make a splendid dish.

Me: honestly I'm sure of that.

Akari: Obviously he is pretty much perfect~ handsome~ and also atheletic~ I could've got him as my husband but I ended up with you, I don't even know what to say, I felt the system is rigged.

Me: I bet, mannn why the hell I ended up with you anyways? It would be perfect if I ended up with Natsumi.

Akari: You with Natsumi? Not possible

Me: Heyyy I heard that!!!!

Akari: One thing for sure, we will work our ass up to get me with my Minami~

Me: What about me??? I want Natsumi!!!!

Akari: Not important, plus once we switch, you and sakurazaka can work it off to change with Natsumi.

Me: Wattt and you get your end first? Man thats bull.

Akari: Don't complain cause I'm doing all the work here.

Me: Fineeeeeee

We started out the school year pretty rough, the school had to put me with the girl I just don't get along with, like I guess its Natsumi's best friend but at least she is fun but Watanabe is just annoying, I guess the up in this is that she is able to cook so I guess that counts for something. Surprisingly a gyaru can cook.

Its fine, I'll just have to put up with this and just get an A and switch partners, honestly I don't mind teaming up with Shiori as well, she's my best bud after all. Plus I can help Jiro if I do switch with Minami cause mann I have been shipping Jiro and Shiori for yearsss now, but both of my buds are fucking dense.

Timeskip

Akari told me she got a way to boost our score at school so I'm looking forward to it tonight, maybe she found a good way around the system? Dannng that would be cool, I came home to be greeted by her in her pajamas, gotta be honest, she is pretty cute in it.

Akari: Welcome home!!! Now come we gotta try it.

Me: Please let me shower first.

Akari: ......fineeee just hurry up!!