I would give my all(Blake)

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly open my eyes, trying to adjust to the surrounding's brightness, the first thing I heard,

???: Oh my, my son!! you finally woke up.

I looked to the source and a woman could be seen smiling with glee.

Me: Who are you......and who........who am I?

Salem: *smiles* I'm your mother Salem and you are my son (Y/N).

Suddenly I felt my left arm burning up and black tentacles started to form but I got it under control after a while. I tried to catch my breath but it was difficult as it took a lot from me to keep it under control. 

Me: Where am I?......

Salme: Our house obviously, now.......I want you to join my plan in destroying.....Ozpin *smirks*

That's how my story began, Salem, some of you call her a ruthless killer, a cunning leader, but for me, a mother. 

Present Time

I yawned in boredom, suddenly an explosion occurred nearby which made me curious about it. I went to the source and a red-haired girl can be seen apologizing and a certain Schnee is being....well a Schnee. I was about to walk away until a girl with a bow, nahhh wait, that's definitely not a bow. anyways, the girl started to spit out facts and embarrassed the living crap out of the Schnee. I can't help but wheeze and that caught their attention.

Weiss: What are you laughing at?

Red-haired girl: Hello!!

Me: Sorry it's just watching you guys fight is like watching kids fight. 

Weiss: EXCUSE ME??!! *leans towards me while still mad*

Me: *puts up hands in the air*  wowowo I'm not a part of this.

While they are on me, I saw the girl with the bow sigh and walked away. 

Me: Anyways isn't a Shnee suppose to be the mature one in this fight?

Weiss: I am, I just want her to apologize.

Red-haired girl: Which I did!!!

Weiss: It's not enough. 

Me: *whispers to the red* she does have anger issues *giggles*

Red-haired: Yeah *giggles*.

Weiss: what are you two whispering about? 

Me and red: Nothing.

Out of nowhere, a hologram of a girl came up, ain't she someone close to Ozpin? Glynda I think. She gave a speech which was boring then we finally arrived at Beacon. Mann, I could just do my mother a favour and destroy this place but.... she does have a plan so it's best to stick with it. I'm surprised Oz is stupid to not realise who I am. How is this guy even on my mom's kill list? Night comes and I decided to find a place so I can update my mom about it. 

Me: I'm in.

Mom: *smiles* Good, just stay low for now, I'm planning on something, if I got any updates, I will update you.

Me: Mom, you know I could just kill these guys and Ozpin. I don't know why you're trying to devise a plan to kill him.

Mom: As much as I want you to do that, you should not underestimate him. He is indeed weak to compare with us but one wrong move and we are all doomed.

Me: *sighs* Fine, I guess I'll just be a "huntsman".

Mom: Great, enjoy your time.

We ended the call, then I went back inside to see the girl with the bow reading a book. I walked to her.