(Mitsuri) After 400 years.....

WARNING, THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME MANGA SPOILERS SO PLEASE CLICK AWAY TO AVOID SPOILERS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Tanjiro's POV

???: Wake up, oii wake up!!!! The Hashiras are here

I opened my eyes and saw 6 figures standing in front of me, I woke up slowly adjusting my eyes to the sunlight, wait where is Nezuko? Is she hurt? did she got killed? I looked around trying to find Nezuko but to no luck, this made me panic.

???: Where are you looking at? can't you see? the Hashiras are in front of you. 

Me: Where is Nezuko?

Shinobu: Ara, I hope you can cooperate, I have a few questions to ask regarding the demon you are carrying.

Me: Yeah, please tell me where is she.

Tengen: Can you just answer her question, or do you want me to behead you flamboyantly?

Me: Please I just need to know where she is, then I'll answer all your questions.

???: Don't worry, she is fine, see?

I looked behind me and I saw Nezuko sleeping, leaning on his shoulder. I sigh in relief but then I can smell that this man is a demon, I instantly got my guard up. I looked at his eyes and I was shocked, he is the 2nd upper moon. 

Me: Wait..... why is the upper moon in here?

(Y/N): Was a part of the upper moon, *smiles* not anymore, I serve under Master Ubuyashiki Kagaya now. Yes, I am still a demon, that is why I understand your sister's condition, don't worry about her, she is in good hands. 

I can smell that was his true intention, he didn't lie, but still the fact he was a part of the 12 kizuki and now helping us to kill demons is amazing. Ms Tamayo told me that the 12 kizuki are the closest to Muzan. If this guy was the 2nd upper moon, I could ask for his blood.

Me: Can you please give me your blood to be used as research to turn Nezuko back into a human.

(Y/N): Wait you can turn demons back into humans?

Mitsuri: THAT'S GOOOD NEWSSSS *realises* sorry did not mean to scream.

A man that seemed got a serious injury at the top part of his face came into view, suddenly I was forced to kneel to him. I saw that demon slowly lay my sister near the wall, then quickly kneel before the man. 

(Y/N): Master, it seems you are in good health, thankfully, I hope your age will be lengthened to guide us as best as you could.

Master: *giggles* I'm still surprised you still respect me that much (Y/N), even though you are around 400 years old by now, you saw the world much longer than I did.

(Y/N): Because of your ancestors, you gave me a meaning to live even as a demon. Because of that, you have my full respect.

Master: No problem, let's talk about the recent news that we just got inside, other than that, Tanjiro you are dismissed, we understand your situation with your sister, same thing with (Y/N).

Shinobu: Can he be sent to my house for care?

Master: Yes, I think that's wonderful.

(Y/N)'s POV

Kaguya: I would like to talk about a potential cure to change demons back to humans.

Everybody is shocked including me, so what Tanjirou said was true, and all of them were happy looking at me which I returned it with a smile as well, maybe..... just maybe this curse can be lifted......

Various female x male readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara