Is time a blessing or a curse? (Kurumi) Part 1

First of all, I would like to apologize for taking a long time to push this chapter out, it was a lot to take in when I first move to Japan and after sorting things out, I finally have the leisure to watch Date a Live and understand Kurumi as a character. 

The story is quite long to fit it into 1 chapter so I decided to split but don't worry it's not the ol part 2 will be coming in like 30 years, I'm currently already writing the 2nd part of it, and I can promise you guys I'll drop the 2nd part in lesser than a week.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was talking with Shido if I could come to his house for dinner cause we had a lot of homework to finish so working together would be our best bet until our teacher Okamine announced that there will be a new transfer student.

Tohka: I wonder if the new student likes Kinako Bread? *eyes started to shine in excitement*

Shidou: Not everybody likes it Tohka.

Tohka: Whattt? That would be just plain lying!! everybody loves Kinako Bread!

Me: *laughs* I mean it is good but I gotta agree with Shidou here.

Tohka: no way *looks at me in anger* you take that back! 

We were just chatting around until the new student actually showed up and all I can do is just look at her in amazement, all the cheers around me seems faint to me as I only focus on her. I don't know what but her presence was enough to make me feel different inside. 

Kurumi: Hello everyone, my name is Kurumi Tokisaki, and it's nice to meet all of you.........and......I would like for someone....to please guide me through the school, I'm new here.

I was stunned by her beauty to the point I couldn't even speak up. Someone tried to volunteer and instantly got shut down.

Kurumi: I would like Shidou to guide me *smiles warmly*

I was taken aback by it, perhaps Shidou's acquaintance? he never told me about her though.

Me: Shidou, *whispers* you know her?

Shidou: no I have no idea *looks panicked*

She then sat beside me as its the only empty seat available, I decided that I could use this time to get to know her.

Me: Hey......your name is Kurumi right?

Kurumi: *looks at me smiling warmly* yeah, I believe I mentioned that during my introduction. 

Me: ooh sorry, I guess you did huh *started to rub the back of my head* 

Kurumi: *giggles* you're a funny one~

Me: *chuckles* I got that a lot, anyways you want to switch seats? I'm assuming you want to be with someone that you know?

Kurumi: It's okay, I'll sit here. 

I nod and the class resumed as usual. After it ends, however, Shidou decided to show Kurumi around the school. I decided to stay back with Tohka.

Tohka: Does Shidou knows her?

Me: Beats me, well you want to eat lunch?

Tohka: *screams in excitement* of course yes!! see I got-

Me: I can't believe you brought Kinako Bread as lunch *I cut her off*

Tohka: *eats happily* so? it's amazing!! here have some! *literally shove the Kinako Bread down my mouth*

Me: *coughs* hold on let me at least digest it first! 

Tohka: *laughs holding her stomach* you should have seen your face.

Suddenly, Origami got up and exit the classroom.