Intro

A/N hello! this is the intro and disclaimer for this book/fan fic

This book is my baby I have been working on it for years on and off. for that reason the first few chapters are really bad but it gets better by chapter 4. I promise.

Please engage with the story, I enjoy hearing people's opinions and if there are any serious things you think I should change message me.

I'm really bad a writing summaries and intros so enjoy xoxo

Olivia has everything, the jock boyfriend, the grades, she's pretty despite her denying it. The popular group of fake friends that she can't stand but puts up with to make her life easier. She only really talked to them because her boyfriend was in that group.

Olivia has been going out with Sam, her boyfriend for nearly a year. She had had the biggest crush on him in the sophomore year, just assumed he wouldn't like the geeky girl from his English class but he had noticed her and asked her out in between Halloween and Christmas that year. She was happy with her life but still felt like she didn't fit in with these people.

The cheerleaders were all fake friends apart from Claire. She was a real friend to her. They had hung out together a lot and they went to concerts and had the same interests. Claire was only a cheerleader because she was athletic and wanted it for her college application. However, the rest of that group of 'friends' weren't like Sam and Claire though they got along they didn't truly like Olivia they only talked to her because of Sam.

Olivia and Luke hated each other for as long as they could remember. They are neighbours and have known each other since Olivia and her family moved to Sydney when she was 13. They had a chemistry class together in middle school which resulted in an explosion, Luke wanted to put the ingredients in but spilt something and it went all over both of their clothes. Luckily, it didn't get on their skin otherwise it would burn them. Since then, they have been getting into arguments every time they are in the same room this can be anything from borrowing a pencil and saying no to tripping each other up in the hallway.

Luke's considered a bad boy because he is in a band and wears a leather jacket but Olivia knows that he has a stuffed penguin in his room and really, he's a big softy. Olivia's stepbrother Michael has known Luke since they were 5 but moved away when his mom remarried Olivia dad.