Chapter 35: The One Where Everyone Knows

Olivia pov

"I'm still not sure about this Luke..." I mumble as I tap my pencil on the desk.

He chuckles, "it will be fine, Liv, just try to relax," he chuckles as he scribbles down some notes.

I continue to tap my pencil getting faster, "they're gonna get mad, and then they'll never talk to us again, I can't imagine not talking to Mikey." It was safe to say I was stressed about telling Michael, I have no clue how he will react but I just hope he's ok with it.

"Liv, relax," Luke says, taking my pencil away from me.

"Hey, I need that!" I grumble, reaching over to trying to get it back.

"You weren't even writing anything!" he chuckles holding it out of my reach, "look we will be fine, no matter what... we just have to tell them," he chuckles holding my hand under the table.

I sigh, "ok... you're right..." I say relaxing slightly, "so remind me what the plan is again..."

"We're all going to mine for band practice, then we tell them...I haven't figured out the rest yet," he says, leaning on the desk.

"Oh, that's just great! What if we just let them figure it out like they walk in on us or something and then we can explain it, like with Claire and Calum?" I say, half knowing that it's a bad idea but I don't think I could deal with giving to just tell him.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean I'm fine with it I'm sure Michael is going to make a big deal of it either way but isn't the whole point that he doesn't just see us... we could have done that weeks ago..."

"good point... i just want to get it over with..." I sigh leaning my head on the desk

"Yeah, that sounds good..." he nodded, squeezing my hand.

I smile at him, "that's the plan then," I chuckle, "can I have my pen back now?"

He rolls his eyes but hands me the pen, "dork" he chuckles.

*******

Ashton POV

I already know why Luke wanted us to do band practice at his, he and Olivia are together, I've known since Calums birthday and asked Calum about it and he told me not to tell anyone, so of course, I proceeded to tell Tessa, and then she told Lucy. But Luke and Olivia don't know that we know, it's been hilarious to see them act as if they aren't a couple. I feel bad for Claire though, the fact she can't tell Mike is really putting a strain on her.

Hopefully, he will take all this well and everything will be fine, he might be slightly offended that everyone but him knows but we can deal with that later.

I've picked up Tessa and Lucy and we were meeting everyone else at the house. I pull up and see everyone sitting in the garage waiting for us. "Hey, guys!" I smile as I get out of the car and I open the door for the girls. Luke and Olivia are both sitting awkwardly as if they are nervous about this, which I struggle not to laugh at, they're so cute together, who wouldn't like this.

We get everything set up and play a few songs then Olivia disappears to go to the bathroom, then a few minutes later Luke says he's going to get some snacks and I know everything is about to go down, I glance at Calum and we both struggle not to laugh.

"What's up with you two? You high or something?" Mike chuckles looking over at us chuckling to each other.

"What no... course not, I think you should go help Luke with the snacks," Calum chuckles, looking at me then bursts out into more giggles.

Mikey looks at us suspiciously but goes to find Luke anyway.

"What's wrong with you 2 your going to ruin everything!" Claire angrily says, throwing a pillow at both of us, "should I go too?" she says standing up and looking at us, I nodded and she leaves.