Chapter 37: Breakup/Makeup Guide

Olivia POV

The next morning I was ridiculously tired, I hadn't really slept, I just lay there cuddling Luke whilst he slept fine. Luke was full of energy when we woke up, meanwhile, I was tripping over my feet in need of coffee. I had already decided I would call in sick for school so I could go to Claires and because I was too tired to take in any information.

"Why are you so awake..." I grumble as I curl up on the sofa in some clothes that I kept here. I have a draw here now, it's great to not have to run next door to get fresh clothes.

Luke chuckles while bringing me some coffee, "I think it's because I actually slept last night," he says handing me the mug.

"Meh, probably... I don't even know why I couldn't sleep, I was so tired. Just every time I closed my eyes I thought about Claire and Mikey, and how it's all my fault..." I say hugging the mug, letting it warm me up.

"We've talked about this, it is nobody's fault..." he says as he walks over to get his cup.

"But it was me who told her to keep it a secret, and my idea to keep it from people in the first place..." I say as my eyes follow him around the room.

"Love, stop it. It's not your fault" he says sitting down next to me and putting an arm around me.

I grumble a bit but lean my head on his shoulder, "I should go to Claire's..." I sigh, getting up, but Luke pulls me back down pulling me closer, I melt into him and lean into his arms.

"Just finish your coffee first, then I'll drive you there." he chuckles, kissing my head.

"Good point..." I nodded and sipped my coffee, "I should take a thingy ice cream, and maybe some tissues, right?" I say looking at luke.

He smirks looking down at me, "yes, I can drive you to the shop," he says as if he's waiting for me to realise something.

"Wait a second! you said drive? Did you get a car!" I say sitting up excited.

He laughs at my sudden excitement "yes... you're really slow today," he chuckles, "I was going to wait and surprise you but it's parked around the corner, your dad helped me pick it" he smiles giving me a hug.

I hug him back, kissing his cheek, "does this mean that you're moving in with your dad tho..."

"That's why I was waiting to tell you about it..." he says, his face changing from happy to sad within seconds.

"So you're moving..." I sighed looking up at him, my heart sinking.

He nodded sadly, "but not for a few weeks still, and it might change its still uncertain..."

"Is it uncertain or are you just in denial?" I say, raising an eyebrow at him.

He chuckles, "it can still change. I just got the car because either way, I'm going to need it," he says, squeezing my hand and holding me closer, "can we just talk about it later? I don't want it to ruin your day with Claire."

"Fine..." I mumble sipping some more coffee.

"Please don't be mad..." he says trying to pull me closer to him, I just stay where I am so he has to drag me along the sofa for a cuddle.

"I'm not mad... I just don't know what to think about it, on one hand, I'm upset you might still be moving, but on the other at least you can drive me places," I sigh leaning back into the couch.

He kisses the top of my head "Ok Love... finish your coffee and I'll drop you off with ice cream at Claire's," he chuckles, before getting up probably to go get dressed.