Chapter 4: Rumours, Rants and Bants.

Olivia's pov

It was the last first day of high school I was ever going to have and I couldn't figure out what I was going to wear. Usually, I'd have chosen the day before but I was too busy playing Spyro with Ashton till the early hours of the morning.

Yes, Ashton.

Everyone has been overly supportive and I sort of felt like I just wanted to be by myself but they didn't listen to me. I know they all just want me to be ok, but I can manage by myself. They've been taking it in turns to keep an eye on me and Ashton is the only one who doesn't treat me like a piece of china that's going to break, plus he's fun. I've seen him every day since the senior sleepover, somehow or another. He's cute and thanks to Luke, I know he thinks I'm cute too. The thing is I don't even want to think about wanting another relationship at the moment, so for now we're friends and we will see what happens.

The day after our film day I woke up curled up with Luke and we haven't spoken about it since, I swear we didn't go to sleep like that so I have no clue how that happened. It's a kind of awkward subject and I don't think either of us wants to try to talk about it.

I look at what I picked to wear and think about whether it's good enough for a comeback outfit, I really wanna show Sam what he's lost. I picked out a plaid miniskirt, a black strappy top and my leather jacket. I also had my hair curled, I don't usually make this much effort for school, I usually just live in jeans and a jumper but I knew if I didn't look good everyone would be saying how bad I took the breakup, no doubt someone will say something stupid if I look good too but I think that's better than looking bad. I look in the mirror but I'm not sure but I have 2 minutes until Claire comes to pick us up, I'll just ask Mikey. "Oi, Mikey? Does this look good?" I say walking into his room, without looking up from my outfit.

"You look great bitchface," Luke smirks, sitting on Michael's bed.

I look up, "Wait, you're not Mikey?" I rolled my eyes, surprised to see him.

"Well done, you know the difference between your brother and a blonde lanky giant," he chuckles, "he's just gone to the toilet, I'm here because I'm getting a lift with you guys, did you and Ash have fun last night?" He asks while wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, "it's not like that, we played that Spyro game. It was fun but I kept beating him,'' I chuckled and hit his arm.

"I wouldn't expect him to be good at it, he can't even win FIFA and that's an easy game," he chuckles and hits my arm back when Michael comes back.

"What are you two doing in my room? I don't like it when you guys are together you tend to cause Chaos everywhere you go..." he says looking at us suspiciously.

I chuckle, "I came in to find you and ask if this outfit looks good. I don't trust Luke," Luke fakes being offended, I just ignore him.

"Uhhh yeah, it seems fine, it's different, you never wear skirts..." Micheal shrugs "anyway Claire is here," he says pointing to the door.

"How come she texted you, she's my friend..." I grumble

"Well she's nearly my girlfriend so I win," he teases, sticking his tongue out.

"But I've known her longer," I grumble.

The two of us do this back and forth until we get to the car, "Claire!! Settle this argument, they're fighting about why you texted Michael but not Olivia..." Luke begs her as we get in the car.

"Guys, I texted both of you because Liv doesn't always look at her phone when she's in a hurry," she laughs at us, "you guys are silly sometimes, btw neither of you are best if anything it would be Liv, also I love that outfit hun," she smiles at me as I get in the car.