Chapter 25: Are you Jealous?

Olivia Pov

Luke Hemmings is, was and will always be a dickhead.

But this week he was really getting on my nerves. I had been studying with Justin a few nights this week in the library but we were just friends. I didn't like him in that way. Luke doesn't seem to get that.

He keeps saying stupid stuff in front of me about the other girl he's seeing. It makes me want to slap him because I'm right here.

It's Calums birthday today and we're meant to be doing paintballing. Then the boys have a surprise party planned for afterwards. I told them it was a bad idea but they didn't listen. We are planning to do a boys versus girls thing for paintballing, so I know that we are going to be covered in paint for the party plus Cal said he wanted something small.

Luke had been teasing me all week about how he was going to win or that I'm going on a trip or something, but he also said he wasn't going to shoot me unless he had to, which was very sweet and I sorta didn't expect it from him. Claire keeps asking me if I wanna go on a blind date and I'm starting to get tempted. The more she asks the more I want to talk to her about everything with Luke, I also want to know what she thinks on the Justin thing too.

The paintball place we are going to is in the middle of nowhere and I felt like we have been in the car for hours, all the girls went in Claire's car, and the boys went in Ashton's. What nobody told me was that because Tessa couldn't make it, Luke's other girl was coming instead. It makes sense because she knows Lucy and has also met Calum a few times but it still pissed me off that nobody told me. It put me in a bad mood for the whole car ride, the worst part was that Grace was actually really nice and if it weren't for Luke we would probably get along.

Once we get there, we get given some jumpsuits and masks to wear and I felt like a potato because this thing was so huge I also had all the padding on and some doc martins which I'm sure are going to be ruined, This whole thing is hilarious because the jumpsuits we are in are white and show up all the paint.

Luke chuckles, coming up to me with his goggles on top of his head, "you look hot," he smirks, his jumpsuit fitted him perfectly and he was the one who looked hot not me. We were standing here and nobody could see us around the back of an old tank.

"I look like a potato" I grumble, folding my arms.

"No, you don't, you look like a hot potato," he chuckles, pulling me into a hug.

I roll my eyes, "it's really hard to stay mad at you when you hug me..." I grumble into his chest.

"Why are you mad this time..."

"Like you don't know..." he gives me a blank look and I roll my eyes, "Grace is here, dummy I just spent over an hour in the car with her and I felt so awkward."

"Ahhh sorry... to be fair I didn't know she was coming until Ashton told me in the car," he says in his defence.

"I still don't like that she's here, I just feel on edge as if she's going to ask me about boys and I'm going to slip up or something," I grumble crossing my arms.

He chuckles, "it'll be fine, once we're actually playing you can avoid her as much as you like." he says putting a hand through his hair.

"fine...We should go out there over wise we'll be late," I chuckle as I pull him with me.

"Ohh, are you ready to lose, Ortega?" Luke chuckles, shoving my arm playfully as we come into view of the overs.

"Ha, it'll be you losing your way too cocky about this..." I chuckle pushing back.

"Dork"

"dickhead"

"Both of you shut up will you?" Claire says glaring back at us. Usually, it's Mikey that shouts at us, not her... which is weird.