Epilogue / Sequel

A/N this is both the epilogue and the first chapter of the sequel "You Drive Me Crazier" which will be out soon, I just need to make a cover and the first few chapters first but will keep you updated

The sequel is out now! you can find it on my profile!

Olivia POV

"It's here! Wake up!" I hear my best friend shout from the other side of my door while I try to sleep.

I groan putting the pillow over my head not wanting to be awake yet. I had been waiting for a letter from the London campus about if I had a place for my 3rd year of college and haven't been sleeping because I'm worried about it. There's just too much in my head.

"Olivia doesn't make me come in there, I know you're awake!" I hear Claire shout again.

I grumble but pull myself out of bed and to the door, "it's 6 am what do you want?" I snapped at her, she's used to it by now when I don't have coffee.

Speaking of coffee she gives me a mug of it before handing me an envelope, "it came..." she said quietly.

I look at her and then down at the envelope, "I'm going to Lukes...." I mumble downing the coffee and throwing on a jacket, not even caring to change out of my checkered pj's.

It's been just over 2 years since Luke asked me to be his girlfriend and everything else that happened. Shortly after my birthday, we got acceptance letters, we both got into Sydney as well as Claire, Calum, Ashton and somehow Michael managed to get into, must have been my expert tutoring.

The boys all decided to get a place together while Claire and I found a flat round the corner. Tessa ended up going to Melbourne so she's doing long distance and Lucy is going to a different village in Sydney so decided to stay closer to it rather than with Claire and me.

"I'm driving you, you're a dazed mess who hasn't slept in a week. I don't trust you to get there safely..." Claire chuckles, slipping on her shoes.

"Remind me to tell you how much I appreciate you as a friend later," I chuckle sleepily as I slip on some sandals not caring that it's been raining all night.

The letter would tell me if I was doing a year abroad or not. I was nervous. I knew I'd be fine either way, but I also didn't want to leave Luke. But we had agreed no matter what if I got it I was going.

Once Claire and I got to the boy's apartment, I waited impatiently at his door for him to open it, "hey love," he smiled sleepily, pulling me in for a kiss.

I pull away after a quick peck and smile up at him, "the letter came... I didn't want to open it on my own..." I say biting my lip and waving the envelope at him. I hear Claire in the background mumbling something about how i wouldn't be alone but choose to ignore it as I look up at Luke's face. She slips past us and goes to Mikey's room, seeming quite at home in this apartment.

"Oh..." his smile fades as he looks at the envelope, "are you sure it's that one?"

"Yes... it has London stamped on it..."

"ok ... let's just go sit down, do you want a coffee? I was just making some..." he says walking towards the kitchen. He was putting a brave face on but I knew he was trying to avoid it.

I followed him in, "yes please... I haven't slept that well..." I say hugging him from behind as he pours the coffee.

He chuckles lightly, putting a hand over mine, "you worried about what it will say?"

"Of course I am... if it's yes then I have to go and leave you here for a whole year... but if it's not then I don't get to go. I won't get to see my grandparent for a few more years but I also want to see the places my mum always went to." I sigh, melting into his back, "there's a lot riding on the one letter..."

He turns around in my arms, "either way it'll be fine, if it's a no we will go on a trip over there and do all the things you wanna do, if it's a yes... we will get through it, you could come back at Christmas and I can come over in the spring or something?" he says holding me closer and kissing my head.

I looked up at him, "yeah?..." I am unsure about it. "Let's just go sit, drink the coffee and we can open it..." I sigh, going on my tip toes and kissing him.

He grumbles slightly but nods carrying the coffees into his room so we don't wake the boys. He sits down and I sit with my legs across his lap leaning on his chest cuddled up a bit and sipping the coffee.

I just stare at the envelope for a minute not wanting to touch it, "can you do it for me..." I say looking up at Luke.

He chuckles, probably feeling the same as me, "if it would make it easier for you..."

I simply nodded and he picks up the letter started to open it and take out the piece of paper with our fate on it. He takes a second to read it, "miss Ortega, we write to tell you..." he pauses for dramatic effect and looks at me with a slight smile on his face, "congratulations you have a place!" he smiles hugging me making me nearly spill my coffee.

"Wait what? Really" I say I really didn't think I would get it, they only give a place to 2 or 3 students out of the 100s that apply. I take the letter from him so I can read it myself with a smile growing on my face.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek, "I'm so proud of you" he giggles holding me close.

I giggle reading through the letter again, "shit... it says I have to leave in 2 weeks!" I frown looking at the dates, apparently, the term times are different over there so I would be starting earlier than I thought.

"shit, what?" he says looking over my shoulder at the dates, "no that's not enough time... I thought we had another month...surely that's a mistake..."

I chuckle looking up at him, "it's not a mistake love..." I chuckle, kissing his cheek, "it'll be fine, we will be fine," I smile trying to reassure him. Looked into his eyes for a moment feeling like I don't wanna look away and just get lost in his blue eyes, for the rest of the time.

"You should call your dad, I'll take you shopping later to get everything you need..." he sighs, fiddling with my bracelet that he got me for valentines day last year. His finger traced the engraving on the inside.

I smile slightly, "I love you..." I say leaning my head on his chest

"I love you too" he smiles back, kissing my head.

A/N- if you want a continuation of a love story, stop reading now, pretend that there both stick together through the twists and turns of a long-distance relationship and come out the other end just as strong...

or

continue reading and see how the two heal from there mistakes that they make along the way, read to find out what they have done this time to drive each other crazier