Chapter 19: New Years Eve Part 2

Olivia pov

Everyone except Lukes date... she keeps glaring at me throughout the rest of the game.

I just try to ignore it and continue to try to have fun and I end up making an excuse to leave the room because I could still feel her staring at me. I don't know why she can just drop it, Ash and Tessa seemed to talk it out but then she seems happy so I assume it's sorted.

I decided to go outside and sit in front of the pool watching the reflections in the water, as the light moved across the water. It was peaceful, I felt like I could block out the noise from the party and relax.

"Hey, there you are..." I hear someone say from behind me, I turn to face them and see Maddison, Luke's date.

"Um... hey... it's Maddie right?" I say, trying to remember her name.

"Yeah but I prefer Maddison..." she doesn't sit down so I decided to stand up, I'm only just realising how tall she is, she must be nearly as tall as Luke. "So I'm just gonna say it, I don't like you..." she says bluntly, "I like Luke and you're in the way of that, he's been looking at you all night and when I found out you 2 had kissed I realised why. I think you're ugly and boring and that I'm much better for him than you"

"No Luke and I hate each other, obviously you don't know him well or you would know that...'' I chuckle trying not to show how much she is intimidating me.

She rolls her eyes and steps closer to me, "oh please, I know you say you hate each other but the way you both look at each other shows me that you're lying, Bitch." she says, her voice full of anger and spite.

I shuffled back slightly, "you're a bitch, you know that right, Maddie? Plus you've known Luke for 5 minutes and you think you know what he's thinking, who do you think you are?"

Suddenly I feel myself be pushed backwards, falling and feel the sensation of the freezing cold water on my skin with a splash. I feel myself sinking to the bottom of the cold pool, unable to think about anything, just for a moment, then I realise I need air. I quickly swim to the surface gasping for air, "what the fuck!" I hear someone yell at her as I pull myself out of the pool dripping wet.

Luke.

I stand there shivering as I watch Maddison try to defend herself, "I -she provoked me she's jealous of me," she says glaring at me. Luke hands me his jacket to try to warm me up.

"I saw everything you pushed her for no reason, you bitch. I never should have come to this thing with you," he says getting angry at her then turns to me, "Liv are you ok?" I nodded still shivering, "go ask Claire for her keys, your suitcase is in her car right?" he said with a small smile on his face, I nodded again and walked in to find Claire and Mikey leaving Luke to shout at Maddison.

The room everyone was in had patio doors to the garden so it was easy to find claire, we went to her car and got out some clean jeans and a jumper so that I could change I go change in the toilet and already feel better but my hair is still damp and I'm still shivering like a leaf, the words that Maddison said replaying in my head.

*******

Luke pov

I had only gone outside to get some air, the party felt stuffy and the smell of sweaty teenagers was getting to me, Maddison had gone to the bathroom so I was just sitting on the back steps. I hear people around the corner and get up to see who it is they sounded like they were fighting "So I'm just gonna say it, I don't like you..." I hear a familiar voice say, I peek round to the corner to see Maddison towering over Olivia, as they glare at each other. "I like Luke and you're in the way of that, he's been looking at you all night and when I found out you 2 had kissed I realised why. I think you're ugly and boring and that I'm much better for him than you" I hear Maddison say, I don't step in because I know that Olivia always says that she can handle this stuff... she seems to me handling but I'm still worried about her...

"No Luke and I hate each other, obviously you don't know him well or you would know that..." I smile at that, she's so cute when she's angry.

"oh please, I know you say you hate each other but the way you both look at each other shows me that you're lying, Bitch." Ugh... I hate her so much right now, I'm the only one who can call Ortega that...

"you're a bitch, you know that right, Maddie? Plus you've known Luke for 5 minutes and you think you know what he's thinking, who do you think you are?" Olivia fights back but seconds after she says that Maddison pushes her, throwing her back into the pool, I feel myself running over.

"What the fuck!!!" I shout at Maddison, I shouldn't be this angry but I still like Olivia a lot because this girl was being a bitch to her.

Olivia appears from the pool, she looks frozen, her hair is dripping and her clothes are soaked. I quickly take my jacket off, not paying attention to Maddison any more. I just want to make sure Olivia is ok. I hear Maddison tell me something about jealousy but I ignore it, wrapping Olivia in my jacket.

Once I know she's warmer I turn back to Maddison, "I saw everything you pushed her for no reason, you bitch. I never should have come to this thing with you," I say getting angry at her then turn back to Olivia, "Liv are you ok?" she nodded still shivering and she looked scared which I haven't seen before, "go ask Claire for her keys, your suitcase is in her car right?" I said with a small smile on my face, she just nodded before walking off quickly leaving me to deal with Maddison.

"I swear it was her that started it..." I hear her say from behind me, I turn round to face her.

"I heard everything you said to her Maddison, there's no use lying about it... you're a bitch, you don't even know her I think this is the first time you've even talked to her all night!" I ended up shouting at her, I had started off calm but just got angrier as I continued talking.

She looks up at me, "I'm sorry, Lukey, I just- she was jealous of us and I just wanted you to myself.."

"You're such a bitch, I don't even like you! This is what's going to happen, you're going to get a taxi home and I don't want to see you ever again. Got it?" I say angry but I didn't want to be anywhere near her, she simply nodded probably scared but I didn't really care right now.

I got out my phone and called her a taxi, "It'll be here in 2 minutes," I say after hanging up the phone. I don't say anything for the next 2 minutes, I stay with Maddison to make sure she actually gets in the taxi.

I just stood there tabbing my foot, thinking about Olivia the whole time, she looked so scared, I haven't seen her like that before, even when she was at her worst she was always so strong. But she was still so beautiful even with her hair dripping and he makes up a mess. I could see how beautiful she looked. I just wanted to kiss her, but I felt it would have made the situation worse with Maddison.

Finally, the taxi comes and Maddison gets in, I watch her drive off, she was all moody but didn't try to fight me on it. I let out a sigh and headed back inside to find Olivia.

A/N- there is a part 3 please don't hate me...