Chapter 33: Surprise Date Night

Olivia POV

After Luke and I's little make-out session, everything felt so much better, I was less on edge and so was he. He wouldn't tell me what he had planned just that he has plans for tonight. As usual, we had chemistry as our last lesson of the day and his foot was curled around my leg and he had one hand on my thigh while he wrote out his notes. "So what time do I need to be ready for?" I whisper looking over at him as I tap my pen on the desk.

"I'm not telling you anything, you will get a call, at a time when you should come over..." he mumbles looking at his notes.

I roll my eyes, "so what? I'm just meant to be magically ready at an unknown time for an unknown activity?" I say looking over at him.

"You can wear whatever you like... this is why I didn't want to tell you I was doing anything because I knew you would overthink it," he chuckles poking me with his pen.

"Ah, so you know me well" I chuckle, "please just give me a hint so my mind doesn't go crazy..."

"Fine... food, and lots of it and the call will probably be around 5 or 6 depending on how preparation goes... is that acceptable to set your mind at ease?" he says listing the things on his fingers.

"Yes thank you," I roll my eyes hitting his arm lightly.

The bell finally rings, I know I'm meant to be a nerd and enjoy school but today I was too excited and luke planning an actual date. I just wanted to go home and get ready, it would be our first proper date that has been planned out. Not like the carnival or the other times we hang out because this would be special.

Luke and I pack up quickly Claire was going to give us a lift home before her plans with Michael. I had texted her that Luke and I were planning to do something so that she could cover for me and say I was going to a singles party or something. Claire was just as excited as I am so she was willing to do it just this once. I could tell hiding this from Michael was getting harder for her.

The plan to tell Michael was still 'soon' because every time we think about doing it something comes up where we can't, like last week we were gonna tell him over pizza because no one can get mad over pizza. But then we had our marks back from some texts and he didn't do very well so was in a bad mood. And then before that, we tried to do it with ice cream because again who can get mad when ice cream is around. Unfortunately, we went to the park and Michael managed to drop his and then we didn't wanna make his bad mood worse. So we still haven't said anything to him about it, but we have tried at least.

I pick out an off the shoulder green mini dress to wear, it happens to be one that I was planning to wear on sam and i's anniversary but never got a chance to. I never wore it after that because it's so different to my usual style. I decided to wear trainers because I didn't think that my ankle could cope with heels and I left my hair down and curled it lightly. I was just putting on my shows when my phone rang.

"Heyy, fancy a walk?" he says as soon as I pick up the phone.

I can't help but laugh when I hear him, "But my ankle?"

"It needs to have stretch right?"

"Yes but that's not the point..."

"Of fine, fancy coming over? I wanna talk to you"

"Your talking to me now" I smirk teasing him lightly.

" now that's really not the point... " he shoots my words back at me.

I roll my eyes, "Well what is the point, Hemmings?"

"Will you please come over for our date?" I can hear him chuckle on the other end.