Chapter 30: The Crazy Idea and the Mysterious Texter

Olivia POV

'You don't deserve him'

'I despise you'

'You're an ugly attention whore who stole him from me'

'Such a shame he doesn't actually like you anyway'

These are just some of what this bitch has said to me tonight. I'm trying not to think into it too much, but the more I see the more irritated I get. I think Luke can tell something is up but doesn't want to ask in front of everyone.

It's nearly 3 am now and people are starting to fall asleep Michael had agreed to the boys crashing here for the night because everyone had been drinking, excluding me of course. I decided to disappear upstairs so I could look at the messages properly. I already knew I wouldn't beagle to sleep because of them so didn't want to be keeping everyone else up too.

After about half an hour I hear someone try to sneak into my room quietly.

Surprise Surprise... it's a very tipsy Luke.

I roll over to face him leaving my phone face down so he can't see any of the texts that I'm been staring at.

"Hey love" he smiles laying down and pulling me closer.

I let out a small giggle, "Someone going to find us..."

He smirks looking down at me, his hair is slightly messy and I can tell from his eyes that he's tired, "So what? Let them."

I raised an eyebrow at his boldness, "Why did you come up?"

"Why do you think," he smirks kissing my jaw lightly.

I push him off lightly, "can we not..."

He sits up slightly, "what have I done now..." he says a frown appearing on his face.

"You've done nothing I'm just tired..." I say sitting up against my headboards and hugging my knees.

"Really? You've been off for half the night thinking about other things... I just wanna know what... is it something I've done or said?" he says looking down at me.

"No, it's really nothing to do with you, it's just stupid ..." I sigh perching my chin on my knees.

"Please just tell me? Maybe I can help with it..." he says tilting my head up so that looking up at him.

"Are you sure? And promise you won't be mad..." I say looking into his eyes.

He nodded in response and I pick up my phone and show him the messages waiting a moment in silence to allow him to read them.

"What is this?" he says looking up at me with a sad look in his eyes, "actually that was the wrong question, when did this start?"

"Last night after the party, I was trying to not let them get to me and it worked for a bit but whoever it is decided to continue picking on me tonight as well..." I say shivering from thinking about it.

He chucks the phone down and hugs me, "let's think about something else, nothing in those texts is true." he says wrapping the duvet around us.

"But-"

"No buts, your beautiful and funny and sometimes a pain in the arse but I like you anyway, we had this conversation earlier," he says looking at me in the eye and rubbing circles on my back. I think back to this morning, it feels like weeks have passed just in one day but his words replay in my head.

"The penguins are back..." I say with a soft smile looking up at him.

"See sometimes I say the right thing" he smiles kissing my forehead, "reckon you can get some sleep? You need it after yesterday"