Season 1: Don't touch me

After Naruto became the head of the FBI, life throughout Japan was quite peaceful. There were far fewer crimes. No one dared to attack the man who defeated Madara. He also had capable people around him. All criminals were afraid of them.

That's why it seemed  there will finally be peace. Unfortunately, this was not the case…

Sumire’s POV

"Dad! Dadd!!" I yelled when my father was leaving me.

"Sumire, if I stay here, they'll catch me soon. You'll be on your own now. But don't forget the task I gave you!" said father and left.

"Daddd!!" I wanted to run after him, but when I wanted to open the door from our caravan, it was locked.

"Dadd! Don’t leave me here alone!!" I banged on the door. I called him. I screamed, but my father did not return… I knelt on the floor and broke into tears. I lost my mother at the age of five.

She was seriously ill and her medication was too expensive. That's why my father decided to steal. He drank alcohol because of it and started gambling to get some money. But he never won and got our family in huge debt. The executors confiscated our house, so we had to live in this old caravan.

But this environment did not suit my mother. Her condition deteriorated sharply and she died a few days later. My father took it badly. He started drinking even more. When he was drunk, he often cursed at me and blamed me for my mother's death. He even slapped me sometimes. But it's still better than being alone in everything…

"Dad, don’t leave me…" I didn't know what to do now… Life has lost its meaning for me again. My existence is useless. I don't even know why I exist. This world is really unfair. It has no future… I looked at the bag my father had left there.

"What is it?" I looked in the bag.

"A… a bomb?!"

"Don’t forget about the task I gave you…" I frowned. It’s all their fault. Because of them my father left me. Because of them I’m all alone! I hate them! I took the bag. I can't cry to infinity!

Flashback

"Sumire, when I won't be here, make sure you're not alone in everything. Find friends you can trust. And find a great boy later. Do you promise me that?"

"Mom…" My mother told me when she combed my long purple hair.

"You're a great girl, Sumire. Don't forget." Mom smiled and stroked my head. I was sad. I knew my mother won't live here with us for a long time, but I couldn't imagine my life without her… My father was getting more and more depressed when he saw mother suffer like this… My mom told me how much they loved each other…

End of flashback