Chapter 3: The wedding

Few days later…

Kawaki’s POV

That little brat really wanted to get Amado out of here… Is he normal?! He doesn’t even know him… And he’s really dangerous from what I know. He shouldn’t trust people so easily! But that doesn’t matter now.

Naruto locked him to his room and let his guards there. He won’t get out of there till the wedding. Tss, wedding… I don’t like the word. It sounds like I’m losing my freedom and even to a woman I don’t give a damn about. I put on a suit and went to the altar. It’ll start soon. I’m really nervous. What if the plan won’t work out? I don’t want to marry her…

Naruto was already waiting for me. His guards too. Sasuke and others who came with us. He told them they are his friends so he wants them there. He rather let Toneri babysit Boruto. Who knows what he’ll do… And Neji is watching over Amado. I learned that he’s stronger that Naruto’s wife. And she was really strong the first time I fought her.

As I was standing there, I saw Eida coming my way. But she was sad. Really sad. She came to me.

"Hi Kawaki."

"Tss, why are you sad? Wasn’t it you who wanted this?! I didn’t ask for this at all!"

"You are right… It’s my fault you are here with me right now." I don’t understand a word she’s saying. Women are so complicated.

Then the priest came, but I didn't understand him at all. He spoke so disgustingly that I didn't listen to him. Love, love, who cares about this thing? It’s stupid, it just causes more pain.

"So Kawaki, do you voluntarily marry Eida?" Hell no…

"Yes."

"And you, Eida?" She was quiet. She knew something will happen. Suddenly a young boy ran to us.

"Eida!! Don’t do it!!" She turned to him.

"Code, it’s too late!" Code… He.. He really looks like him. Like my first friend… I had tears in my eyes…

"Huh? Wait… You look familiar. Aren’t you Kawaki? Kawaki, is that you?" He was happy. I nodded.

"But how? You died!" He shook his head. Eida’s father saved me. That’s why I’m protecting this family. I owe it to them.

"How did he save you?"

"He threatened Jigen. That he will be his spy or he’ll hand him over to the police. And then he found me lying motionless on the ground. I was still alive just unconscious. He saved my life."

"Code, Amado is evil! Like Jigen, like everyone else! Leave until you can!"

"I can’t…" W-wait… Jigen? W-what is he doing here? And then I heard a gunshot. Code was lying on the ground. The blood was flowing.

"Code!!" Eida yelled. Naruto and others ran after Jigen. At least they wanted to, but they were occupied by enemies. Damn Amado, this was his plan all along.

"Sasuke, handle it here! I’m going after Jigen!" He nodded. Naruto ran away and the war started. There were shooting at each other for a long time. And then one side fell down. Luckily it was our side who won this fight. And I finally could ran to Code. Jigen shot his back. His left kidney.  He was throwing blood.

"What are you doing?! Call an ambulance!" I yelled at Eida.

"No, they would found out about this. Code and I would go to jail…"

"Shut up, this is not important right now. It’s his life. Call them!" She nodded. She was holding his hand all the time. The ambulance arrived in a minute. They took Code to the hospital. Eida had to go with them and talk to the police.

I stayed here and waited for Naruto. He wasn’t coming back and I was worried. Suddenly I saw someone in the bushes. Sasuke smirked.

"Loser, it would took only 5 minutes to me."

"Shut up, Sasuke! He wasn’t that easy to kill!" Kill? I thought he didn’t have guts for that.

"Really? You killed him? Unbelievable… I like you more now," said Sasuke.

"Yeah, I had to. I wanted to arrest him of course, but he was too strong and fast. I wouldn’t make it that way. He’s telling the truth. Even he is hurt.

"You should hide his body then."

"I did. I don’t plan on coming back here. Hinata and Himawari are waiting for us. Where is Eida?"

"She went to the hospital with Code. It looks bad." Naruto nodded.

"I’ll ask Boruto. He might know something we don’t. And… we should go visit Amado. I hope Jigen didn’t let him go."

"Don’t you believe Neji?"

"I do, I just want to make sure…" We went to visit Amado first, but what we saw…

......................

I hope you liked the chapter. I wanted to make it as interesting as possible. 😁