Chapter 11: Toneri & Hanabi

Toneri’s POV

Tss, stupid Boruto. Now I feel bad. And the reason why I wanted the photo of Hinata… well, I wanted to burn it. That’s why I wanted the best photo of her, I need to move on or I’ll go crazy. Now I’m just waiting for Othutsuki to come for me. I betrayed them of my own will. That’s also an important part how to change. And maybe Hinata stops hating me. Well, not after I broke their trust. I’m such a fool. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Who’s it?" I opened them.

"Hey, old friend."

"Urashiki!" He slapped me.

"How dare you even look into my face after you betrayed us?!"

"I don’t owe you anything. I never said I’m on your side. I just wanted revenge and I’m not satisfied with what I’ve done. That’s all."

"That worthless woman changed you, that’s why people are so disgusting. I just killed one today."

"What? Who?!"

"Calm down, you don’t know her. Some Sara from their spying team. But that brat.. I almost had that purple girl! Now she’ll snitch them everything!"
I laughed.

"Urashiki-sama wasn’t careful enough?"
He grabbed my collar.

"You act like you have a permission to even talk to me. You know we could hurt her anytime."

"Naruto won’t let you do that."

"Not that wh*re, I mean her sister."

"What do you mean? I don’t feel anything for her."

"And who was talking about your feelings, baka?" Damn it.

"Do what you want. Hinata is still the most important for me. I care about her sister just because of her."

"She lives with Hinata’s sister in law, right? Tenten-chan was her name."

"Chan?"

"It fits her name. Well, I’m going."

"Wait!" I grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing, Toneri? I thought you don’t care."

"You don’t understand anything. She’s Naruto’s sister in law, so no matter what, FBI is going after you too."

"Hmm, you are right. That’d be a problem and I’d rather take this risk for the purple girl. It was nice to see you, bro."

"We were never brothers."

"You are so serious about everything, so boring," he said and vanished. Their damn teleportating technique. I have to warn Hanabi. I decided to call her.

"Moshi, moshi?"

"It’s me, Hanabi."

"Uhh, you are just the alien obsessed with my sister."

"Hey, I thought we are friends!"

"Who said that?"

"Anyway, listen to me. My acquaintances can come for you. They know about us."

"There’s no us."

"Geez, you know how I mean it. They know we were in contact."

"Unfortunately. And what’s with them? Should I kick their as*es?"

"Stop being so irresponsible! Even I’m scared of them!"

"W-woah, you are serious. What should I do then?"

"Stay with Hinata. They won’t attack you there or you can stay with me."

"I didn’t see my sister in a long time! I’m looking forward to live with her, hahaha!"

"You really hate me, don’t you?"

"You said it, I still didn’t forgive you for what you’ve done to my sister."

"I see, well, stay safe."

"You too, weirdo."

She hung up. How I miss these times.. I looked out of the window. Today is a nice day if I forget about Urashiki’s visit.

____________________________

Even I don't know how I came to this ship.. well, in this story, everything is possible 😏
Hopefully you liked the new chapter, see you next time and have a nice day 💜