Chapter 11: Plan

Boruto’s POV

In the end, I went to school with Sumire. Damn it, why do I have to go there? I can’t even concentrate! I’m just thinking of her… Eida, why did you leave? Isn’t this mutual?

But… on the other side. Why this love seems so forced to me? Like it wasn’t me at all… Well, I don’t care as long as I’m with Eida. She’s my will to live. My everything… Right?

When we were at school, we met Sarada. I don’t know why, but I have the urge to be cold towards her. She’s annoying and all. But she just frowned at me. She didn’t even greet me. Suddenly, she turned to me.

"Oh, Boruto, I just wanted to tell you that Shizu likes you. Don’t you dare break her heart like you did to me." She was really angry, but… Who the hell is Shizu?

"That’s who?"

"You are unbelievable! She’s my cousin!"

"Oh, that chick? But I met just once or twice."

"That doesn’t matter, she feels it this way!"

"Well, I don’t. Tell her that I’m not interested. Eida is the only one for me-ttebasa."

"How unexpected…" she muttered and left. Damn it, what's her problem?

Naruto’s POV

"You probably know why we all met here."

"It must be serious if you invited him," said Neji and looked at Toneri. He never liked him. Mainly because he lied about his relationship with Hinata. And was simping for her.

"Yeah, it’s serious."

"I’m surprised too. Why do you need someone who tried to steal your wife?" asked Toneri. He’s getting on my nerves.

"Keep it! Let me explain!" They were quiet.

"So as you know, America is threatening us with nuclear weapons. One bomb means the end for us. That's why Eida, the head of their FBI, decided to blackmail us."

"For what reason?" asked Itachi.

"She wants to marry one of my sons… because of personal reasons."

"Oh…"

"Eey, eey, Naruto! I just had a concert for yo to know! Weeehhh!"

"Killer Bee! As a member of the FBI, you should not hold public events! We have to stay secret or someone will take advantage of your own nonsense-ttebayo!"

"I miss the old Naruto, oh yeah…"

"Naruto is right, Killer Bee."

"Thanks, Gaara."

"I understand Sai, but why am I here too?" asked Ino.

"You probably have the most important job, Ino. You will negotiate with the American president!"

"Yay! I can finally surpass Sakura!"

"Darling, I thought you don’t care anymore…"

"Shut up, Sai! It’s important!" Sai laughed nervously.

"And Naruto, what about the terrorist? You closed our search, but you gave no reason."

"Yeah, about that. Sumire is not a villain. She was just manipulated by her father. Don’t worry about it."

"Right, and about Kawaki. I know you adopted him, but he has done a lot of theft and caused a lot of damage."

"On the other side, Sai, thanks to him we were able to arrest Jigen. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to save his friends…"