45 - something naughty?

*PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO ROSS LISTENS TO THIS SONG AND CAN u SAY THROWBACK.the goofy movie was my fav..do u realize that ashie has only kissed, there will be no smut bc Maddie is actually a guy hAHAHA jk (I guess that could still work) oh and Henry's mom gets revealed in this hehehe*

"Hey, Madeline!" My dad exclaims from the couch as soon as we walk in my house. He runs over to me and embraces me, then Ashton.

Ashton cleaned up Henry's kitchen pretty quickly this morning. We didn't talk about the song again or why he reacted so hurt when I brought it up. I just made the bed in the guest bedroom and then sat in the kitchen until he was finished. It was kind of funny watching him washing off dishes and wiping down counters. If he was wearing a dress, he could've easily passed as a housewife.

"How was your date with the Irwinator? I hope he didn't kiss you, your breath is rank!" My dad jokes, but I don't find it very funny. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to embarass me just so he can have Ashton all to himself. It sounds like something he would do.

"Dad, he isn't the Irwinator. And that is neither true or nice," I roll my eyes.

"I could be the Irwinator, I kind of like that," Ashton nods approvingly and my dad's eyes light up. Oh great, he just fell in love.

Then it's like him and my dad share some kind of unspoken language because they both burst out laughing. I cross my arms and stare at the ground, my jaw stubbornly set. Ashton's hand lays on my shoulder and I push it off.

"Get off me," I groan quietly.

I glance at him, but have to look away almost immediately. He's not smiling anymore and he's starting to look angry. His eyes narrow and he shifts uncomfortably, crossing his arms over his chest. I can tell he wants to say something, but he won't. He'll wait until we're alone. I don't blame him for looking so pissed, I know I'm being a brat.

"Who crapped in your cornflakes?" My dad glares at me.

"Nobody. I gave her breakfast, so I'd know," Ashton says quietly and I can hear the irritation in his voice.

I look at my dad and notice that he's staring at Ashton with a blank face. I see Ashton start shaking his head out of the corner of my eye. He laughs nervously and then starts to ramble.

"Oh, no! Not like that! I just put the stuff in a bowl. I mean, not that stuff! It was cereal, it was coco puffs," Ashton says and I just start walking away.

I don't care that I left him alone, that was way too much embarrassment for me. Sometimes, the best thing to do is walk far, far away. My dad and I are buds, we tell each other pretty much everything. But even we have limitations. He doesn't need to know everything I do and I don't need to know everything he does.

I take a seat on the couch and throw a cover over my goosebump covered legs. The tv's off, but my dad's playing music on this loud speaker he got for Christmas. I almost laugh because of the song choice. He likes anything with a good beat and right now "Eye to Eye" from A Goofy Movie is blaring.

Not even gonna lie, this is my jam. I grew up on that movie. My dad reminds me a lot of Goofy now that I think about it. I guess, that makes me Max? I don't know, but I feel like dancing.

"That's good to know, son," My dad says to Ashton.

"Son?" I snort and crinkle my nose.

"What? That's what your mom's dad called me," My dad argues, but I just shrug. It doesn't sound right coming from my dad. I'd rather him call Ashton the Irwinator, to be honest.

"I'm gonna make some coffee, do you two want any?" My dad offers and I shake my head. Offering us beer one day, coffee the next. That's my father for you.