27 - this is embarassing

*remember a while back when Maddie joked that she was 9 and a lot of people commented that they were 9 and 6 and 10. Please tell me you were joking bc I am uncomfortable*

Ashton moved me in front of him right as my door opened. I can feel his bulge against my lower back and I feel so bad for him.

"Okay, this is weird. It's weird, right?" My dad asks curiously. I move a hand behind me and Ashton grabs it softly.

"I have a fucking boner," Ashton says quietly so my dad can't hear him.

"Oh really? It's not like I could feel it or anything," I whisper back.

My dad walks over to my nightstand and picks up the bottle of wine. He just stares at it for a minute before slapping his forehead.

"Were you two drinking?" He laughs. I look at Ashton and he just gives me a confused look. He's probably wondering why my dad isn't freaking out.

"We're both twenty, it's no big deal," I tell my dad confidently.

"No, Maddie. I know it isn't. I'd actually prefer you to drink here at home then somewhere else. But that doesn't explain why Ashton's here," My dad suddenly gets serious.

"He surprised me. See, he brought me flowers," I point around my room. My dad runs over to some flowers and gapes.

"That must've been expensive. There's so many!" He laughs loudly. Ashton kisses the back of my neck when my dad isn't looking and I smile.

"So, let me see if I got this right. You thought it would be okay to come inside my house, by yourself, and spend time with my daughter?" My dad asks Ashton quietly.

"Wouldn't you have done the same thing with a girl you liked?" Ashton argues with a laugh. My eyes widen, but Ashton squeezes my hand.

"I sure as hell would, actually I did," My dad jokes but only Ashton laughs. He's so fucking weird, I want to disown him.

"We didn't do anything, dad. He just kissed me at midnight," I grin, but my dad waves me off. He honestly doesn't care if we did anything or not.

"I don't know why, but I trust you. And Maddie's twenty years old, she's smart. I don't necessarily need to give her rules like I used to."

"Thank you, sir," Ashton says.

"So, do you think it'd be possible for Ashton to spend the night?" I ask nervously.

"Of course, sweetheart. Do you need clothes?" My dad looks at Ashton.

"No, thank you. I'll be fine," Ashton says and my dad leaves.

"Could I just borrow some of your pants? I didn't really want to use your dad's," He laughs and lifts the waistband of my pants. I do the same with his underwear and he shakes his head with a smile.

I find him some sweatpants and throw them to him. He slips them on and instantly looks more comfortable. The only reason they fit him is because I bought them extra large so I could sleep in them.

"I'm sorry, my dad is kind of weird," I say to Ashton who just shakes his head.

"I love your dad. I feel like I could tell him anything and he'd be cool with it," Ashton grabs my hand and kisses it again.

"Is your mom here?" Ashton asks and I nod, pulling him with me down the stairs.

We reach the bottom and I walk in the kitchen where my mom is eating some Doritos.

"Hey, mom," I say loudly. She looks at me and her eyes widen when she sees Ashton. She wipes her hands on a towel and then opens her arms wide for Ashton.