𝖂𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖍: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

"So let me get this right, Y/N gave you her consent earlier while I was asleep, and now you'll just be living here because you're being hunted down by a certain group of people?"

Doyoung asked Jeno, and he nodded. After breakfast, Jeno explained to him why he wasn't able to go anywhere, and similarly, he never mentioned who this group of people were. Doyoung seemed to have understood the situation.

"Alright, since you're staying here, I trust that you can take care of Y/N? She may be like how she is now, when truthfully she's... something else."

Doyoung teased me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, yeah sure... No worries, she's safe with me for the time being."

Jeno said, and for a moment I felt butterflies in my stomach. This was the first time someone this good looking willingly wanted to 'take care' of me.

Doyoung gave a relieved expression.

"Haha, thanks then. Well, I should get going now."

Doyoung said as he he headed towards my door.

"Alright, get lost."

I snapped at him, and he laughed. I turned to Jeno, to see him looking at me with a surprised face.

"See y'all then, Y/N and Jeno."

Doyoung finally said as he opened the door and left, followed by shutting the door right in my face. I chuckled as I headed back into my room.

"Didn't think you would have a feisty side."

I suddenly heard Jeno say, forgetting that he was living with me for now. I turned to him to see him giggling, followed by a smirk on his face.

God his eye smile made me want to punch him in the face for being annoyingly cute.

"So, you're really going to 'take care' of me?"

I asked him, and he just shrugged.

"We'll see about that. I don't think you need to be taken care of all the time.

Jeno replied, and I slowly nodded, somewhat satisfied with his response.

"Wanna stay in my room for a while? We can call for food delivery later in the evening."

I asked Jeno, and a pursed grin formed on his face as he nodded. We then headed up to my room, and laziness hit us like a rock as we laid down to rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours, evening came, and I was woken up by Jeno, who was shaking me vigorously. I didn't even realise that I fell asleep.

"H-hey... What's wrong?"

I asked sleepily, as I sensed urgency in and distress in the way he shook me.

"They're here. Where can I hide?"

Jeno said, and I immediately sat up, alarmed.

"How and what the hell?"

I asked, and he shrugged. I then heard my doorbell ring.

"I don't know how they found me, but just give me a place to hide, and I can conceal my scent and go invisible for a while. You get the door and pretend that I'm not here."

Jeno then said quietly, as I searched my room for a place for him to hide. My doorbell then rang for the second time. My eyes landed on my closet, and I just pointed at it. Jeno got the hint and went straight into my closet. I then sprang out of my bed, heading towards my door and opened it, to find a man with black hair and an almost pale face, looking right at me. Not gonna lie, he was quite handsome. He had another man with him, who was just as good looking.

"Good evening sir, how may I address you as?"

I asked the man, and he gave me a grin.

"Ten. And you?"

"Y/N."

I replied to him, and there was a strong tension between us.

"So, Y/N, do you happen to have seen anyone with a skin tone almost like mine?"

He asked, and I simply shook my head. Ten peeked into my house, and I could hear him inhale deeply.

"Yangyang, I don't sense him here. Are your senses okay?"

Ten asked the other guy, Yangyang, and he nodded.

"I could have sworned his scent led up to this house. Maybe your sense of smell is weaker than mine since I'm younger."

Yangyang said, and Ten just glared at him before turning back to me.

"My apologies, my buddy over here was probably mistaken.  We'll take our leave now. Have a good evening."

Ten apologised, as he walked off with his hands in his pockets, and Yangyang followed him. After watching them for a while, they then vanished into thin air, and I closed my door. I then headed back up to my room, when I suddenly heard growling.

"Jeno?"

I called for him, as I opened the door of my closet, and he stepped out of it, with pale skin, blood red lips, and glowing red eyes that were filled with fury. I took a step back, with my heart beating  fast out of fear. Jeno then slammed the closet door behind him and looked straight at me.

"J-Jeno... please don't do anything to hurt me... p-please..."

I stuttered, as he grabbed my shoulders firmly, and continued to glare at me. I held his wrists, trying to loosen his grip, also looking at him, when he suddenly turned back to normal. He blinked hard, and let go of me.

"Shit, sorry again..."

Jeno apologised, and I just stared at him, not sure of what just happened.

"It's fine... You couldn't control it anyways..."

I accepted his apology, and he gave me a small smile.

"Thank you. By the way, are we still going to order food, and where will I sleep..."

Jeno then asked me, and I realised that we haven't had dinner. Aside from that, I didn't really think about where he'd sleep either.

"Well, I'm actually not that hungry, and I don't think you are either, so I guess we don't have to order. About where you'll sleep... I guess you could sleep next to me... I should have enough space. I''ll just... go get ready to sleep."

I said, and Jeno nodded, looking surprised again. We then didn't speak again as we took turns to prepare to get to bed. We then laid down in my bed, facing away from each other, before drifting off to sleep. It was still surprisingly as comfortable as when I slept alone before.

And just like that, I've let a stranger whom I've just met two days ago live and sleep with me.