𝕲𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖞: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

"I'm not gonna believe you're Jisung. You were FAT. You wanted all the food to go to just you. But either way, whether this really is you, get away from me food hog."

Jihyeon insisted and sashayed away from Jisung and I. Jisung sighed and I held his hand as a way to comfort him.

"Don't listen to her. You did everything you could to get to where you are now."

I say trying to comfort him. He just nodded, which worried me.

"I still can't believe I was really like that back then."

Jisung said quietly and I held his hand tighter.

"Well, try not to think about it too much. Okay?"

"Okay..."

I let go of his hand as we walked down the school hallway to head out of the building on the way home. It's sad to see him go through all this. I only knew him since primary school, 3rd grade. He was new, no one liked him because... yeah what Jihyeon said. He really hated being called that so he decided to change. Not gonna lie, it was the biggest transformation I've seen. He still had that cute baby face which I loved seeing. From being hated, to being the MOST popular student in school. But I guess he doesn't like the attention. It really gets to him sometimes.

"Y/N, over at my place till evening?"

He speaks and I look at him.

"Yeah sure! It's been a while since I've been there."

He smiled at my response. Even though he's basically an introvert, he loves hanging around me. He's a very different person. Happy, bubbly. Himself.

We reached his place and started to basically slack off.

"Jisung... sorry you had to hear that... again."

I said and again, he sighed. Him getting called like this happens often.

"Uh it's alright I guess, I mean she wasn't wrong. But that's the past. I can get over it."

He said before taking a deep breath.

"I hope."

He pursed his lips and continued to scroll through his Instagram.

He wasn't okay. He never is when he does that.

I got up to sit next to him. He needed comfort again. I lay head on his shoulders as a sign of my presence.

"Talk to me okay? I'll be here."

I said and he held my hand.

"Thank you."

He says softly.

Also, just to be clear, we're NOT a couple.

It may seem like one, but trust me we're not. We do this as a way to tell each other we'll be there for one another. We're used to this since we were close. He hasn't really gotten much care from his parents since they left him. I was the only person who ever took care of him since then. Sometimes I wondered why they would leave their own child.

Even though we're not a couple, there were times I had feelings for him, but they fade a lot. So it never really stuck with me.

Jisung let go of my hand and we continued to just scroll through social media.

"Why does this happen to me though?"

He asked and I shrugged.

"Dunno. I guess she still needs some time to get used to the new you. You really changed you know."

I said and again, he let's out a sigh.

"Looks like she needs a long time. It's been months and she's still like this."

He said with a crack in his voice. It made me really sad whenever this happened.

"Well, we can't really change her attitude, you know that. Let's just cope with it longer. Okay?"

"Okay..."

He says and checked his watch.

"You have to head home now..."

"Oh right... See you tomorrow then?

"Alright."

I got up and we did a handshake only the both of us knew, before I left for my house as the night went by.