𝕷𝖚𝖘𝖙: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

"Let me get this right, you were asked out? You, of all people?"

Lucas said in disbelief, again. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes. Do I really have to repeat myself more than three times?"

"Damn. And I thought I was going to be dating before you do."

Lucas joked and I gave him a tight slap on his back. He groaned loud and reached for his back.

"And I thought you're going to become stronger than me. Looks like its still otherwise."

I got back at him and he chuckled. Luckily, psychotic mother isn't at home to hear us arguing, and me slapping Lucas hard again. Who knows, maybe she'll almost throw a knife at me again if she was at home. But either way, she never got me, so why should I care all that much?

I heard my phone ring, so I whipped it out to check. It was Mark. After he left to follow Johnny yesterday, I didn't think I would actually ask Johnny for Mark's number. I texted Mark right after, and surprisingly, he texted back really quick. Mark told me that he would pick me up in front of my house, then we would head to an nearby bar. Of course, I agreed to it. I mean, I guess there wasn't anything wrong with that, right?

Shit, I'm getting nervous again. What's wrong with me? It's just Johnny's friend.

I thought to myself. Honestly, ever since I saw that flash of red-ish pink in Mark's eyes, I haven't stopped thinking about Mark. Something about him was mysterious, and it's pulling me in.

I picked up his call.

"Get ready, I'm reaching in a few."

Mark said. My heart was beating so fast, faster than I thought.

"Yeah sure. You could have sent me a message instead you know."

I said to him, and I heard him chuckle.

"Heh. Well, I'd rather hear your pretty voice. That way I know that it's you.

When he said that, it felt like my heart made a 360 degree flip. I blushed, hiding from Lucas and praying he wouldn't see my face.

"Haha, yeah yeah alright then. I'll get ready."

I said to him, and I hung up. I was about to head to my room to get changed, when I suddenly heard the doorbell ring.

I jumped and turned to the door. I felt my head heat up.

What if that was mother? Shit she can't be back this early. I'm so fucked.

I thought to myself again. I was about to head to the door when Lucas stopped me.

"Go get ready, I'll get the door."

He said. I just nodded and went straight up to my room to get dressed.

"Uh, Y/N!"

I heard Lucas yell across the room.

"Yeah what is it?"

I yelled back.

"It's not mom, it's Mark! He's here!"

Lucas yelled, and I froze. I wasn't even fully changed.

"I'll bring him to you!"

Lucas yelled, and I instinctively grabbed my blanket to cover myself.

"WHAT THE HELL WHY."

I yelled at Lucas, but before I knew it, my room door opened. It was Mark.

"Hey- oh."

Mark entered the room and closed the door behind him as I stood there not knowing what to do.

"I fucking swear to god I'm gonna kill you Lucas."

I muttered under my breath before making eye contact with Mark.

Well this was awkward.

I was close to naked, with a blanket covering myself, and Mark was here.

"Uh I need to get changed."

I said to him, and he just nodded and turned to face the door.

"Just change. I won't look."

He said, and I laughed.

"Mark, are you being serious right now?"

I asked, but he didn't answer. I took that as a yes.

I took my blanket off and put my jeans on. But as I grabbed my shirt, I saw Mark turn his head to see me basically topless.

"MARK!"

I yelled at him, and he immediately turned his head back laughing.

"Ugh you know what, fine. Just turn your head around."

I then blurted out.

Y/N what the fuck did you just do??

I told myself, and let out a sigh.

Mark then turned around then looked at me from top to bottom. I can't believe I'm letting someone I barely knew see me half naked. I then quickly put my shirt, socks, and shoes on and looked up at him.

"Okay I'm done."

I said as he opened the door for me.

"After you, let's get going."

Mark said as he followed me out of the room. We headed to the living room, where Lucas was.

"Okay Lucas, if mother asks where I am, tell her I'm out with classmates."

I said and he nodded.

"Alright. Have fun lovebirds."

He teased, and I wanted to beat him. 

"Fuck you."

I said to him, as I rolled my eyes and left the house with Mark.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really looking forward to this "date" with Mark. Maybe I would get to see a side of him that Johnny didn't know about.