𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Neo Magic Academy. I've ALWAYS dreamt of entering this school. I'm obsessed with magic and all its mystery, its history. All this time before I got enlisted, I've been self-practicing for months.

But despite all this, there's one thought I absolutely hated ever since I received the enlistment notice.

Being a newbie.

It makes me look like I'm nothing. Not knowing anyone at all, being judged for what I know of magic, basically usual school happenings. That's what scared me.

In the flying cab on my way to the school, I daydreamed about what amazing things about magic I could learn, being appreciated, and of course not being looked down on.

"Hey miss? Helloooo?"

The cab driver waved his hand in front of me and I snapped back into reality.

"We're here. That would be 100 crystal bells."

I looked out of the cab window, and there it was. Neo Magic Academy.

"Thanks for the ride sir!"

I thanked the driver and passed him the cost of the ride. I was about to get out of the cab, when suddenly the driver spoke.

"Uh, be careful out there. Especially of someone I heard about in the school."

I felt my nerves strike up an almost anxiety attack.

"Uh, who?"

I asked and the driver shook his head with a sigh.

"Huang Renjun. That kid's up to no good, honestly never was."

I nodded and gave a pursed smile in response of thanks for the warning. I got out of the cab and made my way into the school.

There were already about 50 unfamiliar faces who were all staring at me puzzled.

Shit, I already hated the attention I was getting.

More people started to pay attention to me walking into the school hallway, I was terrified.

Social anxiety really got to me, so looked down the entire time and I started walking quicker wanting to find the head of the school. I then decided to look up to check where I was heading, when suddenly 4 guys walked up to me, stopping me in my tracks.

Among the four, one of them was short. My height was around his eyebrows. The other three were relatively tall.

The short one spoke.

"Huh, haven't seen you around before, buttt you're rather cute, aren't ya? The outfit suits."

He chuckled and looked me up and down.

Oookay I just got complimented for my appearance with simple dressing. A white turtleneck with a navy blue plaid skirt, along with matching  black-heeled boots.

"Have you heard of me anywhere?"

I tilted my head slightly in confusion.

"Am I supposed to? 'Cause I'm new here, so no."

He looked surprised, then he spoke.

"Damn, you actually talk back. You're a new one out of all the newbies I've encountered, but come on, you really haven't heard of me?"

He was testing me. What was he onto?

"How haven't you heard of him? He's the most FAMOUS student in this academy!"

One of the taller guys, who had distinctively big eyes and a handsome face, jumped into the questioning, and the short one snapped at him.

"Shut it Taeyong. Only you speak to newbies when I say so."

Okay, his name is Taeyong. I better take note, and I already hated the short one's attitude.

Taeyong looked taken aback and kept quiet. The short one then sighs, then moves literally inches closer to my face. We were SO CLOSE that my body stiffened. I didn't know what to do.

"Anyways, yes, I am the most famous student in this academy! Look around! All these girls are now jealous that I'm talking to you!"

The short guy and his other friends laughed. I took a few steps back away from him and looked around. There actually were girls staring at me, like I had a bullseye on my face.

Shit.

"Huang Renjun, that's enough."

A woman's voice came in, and she came up beside the short- Huang Renjun. The guy I was warned about.

"Don't worry about him Y/N, follow me to my office!"

The woman gave me a warm smile. I followed her and took one last look at Renjun, who gave me a look that made me feel unusually uneasy, followed by a smirk and chuckle before walking away with Taeyong and the other two tall dudes.

I turn away to face the woman's back and continue to follow her.

Well this was an interesting start to my new school life.