𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

"So here it is, my home, and now our  home."

Jaemin announced to me as I stared at it in awe, as I held bags of new clothes that Jaemin bought for me when we headed to the mall.

"I figured that you were rich from how much you've spent on me, but holy fuck, I never thought that you'd be rich rich!"

I said to him. Jaemin was in fact RICH rich. His house was massive, with a swimming pool at the side, a barbecue pit on the other, a facial recognition scanner to enter the house. If this was quite a grand front, I could imagine how the inside of his house will look like.

"My parents sent me the money to get all this. Come on baby, let's get inside and I'll bring you to your room."

Jaemin said as he stepped in front of the face scanner. A 'beep' was then heard, and his door opened. We stepped into the house, and the door automatically closed right behind us.

"I'll get your facial recognition set up after you settle down here first."

Jaemin said and I nodded, as I took a glimpse of his house, and it was almost exactly like how I imagined it would be. Plenty of technology and security features, a collection of different melees in a glass case with swords on a rack above it, a huge TV screen, doors that lead to the pool, stairs that go up to the 2nd floor of this house. Just by seeing all this, I was excited to see my room, and I was also curious about what was in his room. Jaemin gestured me to follow him and I did, and I assumed he was leading me to my room. He stopped in front of the door to my new room and opened it.

"Here's your room, feel free to make it feel homely and to your liking."

Jaemin said as I stepped into my room. It was HUGE. It had things I never imagined a new room would have. There were two speakers in the upper corner of the room and there was a huge computer screen on a side desk, along with a keyboard in front of it. Next to the desk was a huge closet, big enough for me to fit in it, and a storage room with racks for shoes and coats. The bed was clean, pearl white sheets and red pillows that looked soft.

"This is..."

My voice trailed off, as I was trying to take in what I was seeing right before me. Jaemin then  laughed and put an arm around me, pulling me towards him.

"Haha, you know, you're cute when you're in awe baby."

Jaemin said, and my cheeks burned. I still wasn't used to allowing someone calling me 'baby', especially if it comes after a compliment.

"Alright, I'll give you time to unpack your stuff and take in everything you're seeing. If you need me, there's a voice pad next to the door. Just key in '0813' and the microphone from here will link to my room, which also has this pad. It's just like a phone, but on a wall."

Jaemin then said with a smile and a small tug, before putting down my new stuff and letting go of me to head to wherever his room was. I turned my head to see the voice pad, and I was surprised to see that it looked brand new, even though no one has ever touched it. I then closed the door to my room and began to unpack everything that Jaemin has bought for me.

About 2 hours have passed, the night has fallen, and I have finished unpacking everything. It surprisingly didn't take too long. I was lying down on my new bed, feeling like I'm close to falling asleep, when suddenly Jaemin's voice boomed through the voice pad.

"Y/N? You okay in there??"

Jaemin asked, and you immediately sat up.

"Uh, yeah I'm alright, just resting."

You yelled, loud enough to reach the voice pad.

 "Alright. I ordered food, let's have dinner together. After that you can wash up and head to bed. You sound exhausted."

Jaemin said, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I didn't think that he would look after me, but it made me feel... safe. I then sighed, and got out of bed to open the door, and headed out to the living room. I went over to the sofa and slowly sat down, feeling a wave of drowsiness hit me. I then heard door open and close from behind me, and I turned around to see Jaemin coming up to me. He looked very different. His hair was down, he wore a white tee and grey sweatpants. His build was more visible, and I tried not to stare, so I turned back. The doorbell then rang, and Jaemin walked up to the door and opened. My eyelids grew heavy, and I heard the door closing. It startled me up, and Jaemin walked up to me, placing our food - sweet and spicy pork with rice, on the table in front of me. He then passed me some chopsticks and sat next to me.

"Do you need me to feed you or something? Haha, you look like you're about to get knocked out."

Jaemin teased, and I shook my head.

"I can manage, the food looks good."

I said, and he gave me a small smile. We then started to eat, and 20 minutes later, we have finished everything, and began talking to one another. This is the first time I have ever conversed comfortably with anyone. Something about Jaemin made me feel like I can tell him anything, but of course I can't tell him everything yet. I have realised that Jaemin at work is completely different from Jaemin at home. He was more laid back, and his sweet side came out more often. He smiles more, and I personally really like his smile. After minutes of talking, My body gave in, and I fell asleep, with my head on the backrest of the sofa. As I slept, I felt my head being shifted to my right and onto something, I then felt a hand gently pat my head and caress my face, and from then, I fell into a deep sleep, no longer aware of my surroundings.