𝕾𝖑𝖔𝖙𝖍: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Chenle: NoOoO u CoMe OvEr InStEaD :<

Received at 18:38

Y/N: whyyyyy :<

Sent at 18:38

Chenle: i cant feel my legssss, i dont wanna get off of this sofa

Received at 18:39

I laughed at how cute Chenle was. That lazy ass.

Chenle: So who's gonna go whereeeeee, baby answer meeeee

Received at 18:40

Y/N: dude dont try that on me😂 but fineee imma head over to ur place. It has been a while since I went there anyways

Sent at 18:40

Chenle: hehehe okkkk😁

Received at 18:41

I leave Chenle on read as I immediately got off my sofa and headed over to Chenle's place. I reach his door and just open it straight, knowing he wouldn't even get up to reach for the door. I stepped into his house to find him on his sofa, giving me a cute cheeky face.

"Hehe."

He laughs a little as he slowly gets up for me to sit next to him. He then moved closer and wrapped his arms around me for a hug.

"Chenle you're such a baby."

I say and Chenle let out his usual dolphin laugh.

"But I can't help ittt."

He says in a baby voice before hugging me even tighter then letting go. I loved his presence so much. It gave me this warm feeling that made me happy.

Chenle and I have been living alone since young. Our parents are deceased and we have been keeping each other company by taking turns to head over to one another's house. Chenle never really changed as he grew up. Still practically a baby even though he's like a few years older. It was cute though, it entertained me.

"Hmmmm. I should really go to your house in return. Y/N is it okay if we have a sleepover for tonight there?"

Chenle asked. This was the first time a sleepover was brought up, but I guess having him around wouldn't do much.

"Sureee. Sooo do we head over now?"

"Yeahhh, wait for me though I'll get some of my stuff."

Chenle immediately stands up to get his stuff to bring to my place. He comes back to me several minutes later and we made our way to my house. He was humming along the way, I could tell he was very happy.

Honestly, I was the only friend he ever had. It's sad honestly, especially since he was a rich kid. He decided to just live in a small home that could fit for one person instead of stay in his grand home. Sadly, no one really liked him around the neighbourhood just because he was rich. They thought he would look down on them for not being as rich as him.

We reached my house and Chenle was already tired. I admit, so was I. We head up to the bedrooms, and Chenle suddenly asked me.

"Y/N, is it okay if I sleep with you for tonight? I want to know how it feels like to have company in one room..."

The way he said it made my heart ache. I knew he has been lonely despite having me around, but hearing him say that made my heart hurt  so much.

"Sure."

I said to him and we prepared to go to bed. We entered my room and closed the door after we went to brush our teeth. He took one side of my bed while I took the other nearest to my lamp. I faced my lamp to turn it off when suddenly I felt Chenle hug me from behind.

"Thank you for always being there for me."

He says sleepily and I felt my heart stop. I smiled, hoping he wouldn't see it, and switched the lamp off as we both drifted to sleep, with me in his arms.