𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

"Shhh. Keep it down. You don't wanna draw any attention right?"

Renjun said to me as he painfully dragged me by the wrists to a deserted area in the cafeteria.

"Then shouldn't you let go of my wrist?"

I snapped at him as he looked down at his hand. He jerked his hand away and rolled his eyes.

"You know Y/N, I'm surprised you decided to keep my contact. I honestly expected you to ignore or delete it instantly."

Renjun remarked and I sighed, as we sat down on benches, facing each other.

"I'm not a bad person you know. Anyways, why did you want to meet me?"

I asked Renjun, but he gave me a face that showed both reluctance and discomfort.

"Well, I... uh... I just want to let you know that whatever you hear about me from the public is not entirely true..."

He said in a low voice, scratching his head. I tilted my head slightly.

"But who am I to judge when I don't even know much about you? Other than the fact that you're pretty arrogant."

I said to him, and he laughed at my remark, followed by lightly slapping my leg.

"You're a smart one, not quick to judge, I like that. But I'm not a bad person either. Yes, I admit that I can be arrogant, but it's a part of me that can't really leave. Somehow it helps me stay at the top, if you know what I mean. But..."

He trailed off, and he seemed to be recollecting thoughts of what to tell me. My curiosity grew.

"But...?"

I prompted, and he sighed.

"But sometimes I wish I could be able to control this pride in me well. There were times when I wished it never existed at all. It tends to overpower my thinking a lot, as well as how I approach schoolmates or people. So that's why I asked you to meet me."

Renjun, and I felt my heart race.

Was this a side of Renjun that he never showed people? Why did I find this side of him cute?

"You sound like you didn't want to tell me that, but you forced yourself to. What's going on?"

I asked him, and he looked up at me, where I found that there were basically stars in his eyes, like there was another universe. My heart began to beat even faster.

"I really hope that and want you to help me control this prideful side of me."

Renjun said, with a small smile forming on his face. His eyes with that smile, was absolutely adorable.

"Well, if you really want to, then sure. But promise me that you'll keep the girls' attention away from us whenever we meet-"

I asked Renjun, but he then cut me off by planting a small kiss on my cheek. I instinctively placed my hand on where he had kissed me, and my eyes widened, as I tried so hard not to blush because of what he had done.

"And... Don't do that either..."

I added on, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing like mad, and he chuckled.

"Okay fine, I promise. But... last one."

Renjun quickly said, and planted another kiss on my other untouched cheek, before cheekily grinning and heading off to the main hall. After he had left, I turned to face the floor, with my hands on both cheeks, as I felt a flush of warmth fill them.

How else could I have reacted to what Renjun had just pulled on me? I actually found it cute. Maybe he gives kisses as thanks? Or did he purposely do it to make me feel this way, or did he really start having feelings for this newbie?

As the day went by, I could not stop thinking about Renjun. But of course, I still paid attention in classes. His eyes and the smile he gave me earlier never drifted off my mind. I couldn't believe that it was only my 2nd day of school in Neo Magic Academy, and this was already happening to me. It almost felt like I was in a Korean-drama.

But no, no, no, no. I can't let this happen. I still don't know him well. Yes, that's it, I still didn't know him well.

 What if he starts to mistreat me once I have helped him? What if he takes advantage of my kindness towards him?

 Those kisses on my cheeks, they were just a one time thing. Well, actually I hope that they were. I also hope that when he said that his 2nd kiss attack was his 'last one', he really meant it.

I'm still new, I can't let myself give into his charms already. I can't let this happen to me, I'm just helping him with his arrogance issues. There's nothing wrong with that.

Yes, that's it. I'm just helping him become a better person. That's all.

I can't fall for Huang Renjun.