𝕷𝖚𝖘𝖙: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

"Y/N, for the last time, I will NOT allow you to fall for a guy, especially in this generation and whatever you're thinking of!"

I rolled my eyes as my mother nags at me for my usual wild imagination.

"What makes you think you'll get any good from that?"

She challenged me.

"So that I can at least have someone to protect me and to be with when you're not around-"

"Bullshit. You have your damn brother. Why the hell can't you give him a chance?"

Why the hell not?

"Because he's not here often. What the hell mom. You don't even know your own child's schedule."

My blood was boiling from my mother's irritable voice. Constant questioning, constant over-protection. I hated it. I fucking hated it. Mother then was going to grab a kitchen knife and throw it at me, but Lucas stopped her.

"Wow mom sure, I dare you to kill your own daughter for her OWN CHOICE OF LIFE. I just don't fucking get it. If you absolutely despise boys excluding my brother so much, then why the hell did you marry dad and decide to get yourself fucked by him to have Lucas and I? Seems like you're the one talking bullshit!"

I raised my voice at her as I got up and left the kitchen to leave the house.

"Y/N, YOU ABSOLUTE BITCH!"

My mom yells and I ignore her, tired of getting called that what it feels like a thousand times.

"Lucas! Control that madwoman will you?"

I yelled across the living room opening the door, trying not to sound too bossy at him.

"Yeah yeah, sure!"

Lucas yells back as I grabbed my phone and slammed the door shut, walking away from my house. This honestly felt like a daily routine.

Get yelled at for wanting a boyfriendAlmost getting killedMother using Lucas as an excuse to keep me away from boysMe leaving the house

I'm just too used to it and just too damn tired of it. But little does she know, I've been hanging out with guys all the time. I see them differently. I see them as nice, playful, energetic. Bonus if they were good-looking. Even though I see stories of men cheating on women all over social media, I have nothing against them. I just want a guy who takes his time with me. Gets to know me.

But apparently dear mother can't see that. Ugh.

I received a text from one of my guy friends who I haven't texted in a while

                                                                                         Johnny

Johnny: heyyy Y/N! its been a while since I

last talked to ya!

Received at 14:35

Y/N: suhhh. glad you decided to 

check up! haha

Sent at 14:37

Johnny: that was a lame ass joke lmao. we 

shld catch up! mind if we can meet

up tmr at abt 3pm? bringing a new friend

of mine along, yall shld meet!

Received at 14:40

Y/N: yea sure! btw please type 

faster HAHA

Sent at 14:41

Johnny: fuck you😂

ahaha aight see u tmr then!

Received at 14:43

Y/N: HAHAHA okayyy cya

Sent at 14:44

I switch my phone off as I continue to take a few more walks around the park near my house, when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm so so sorry, you alright?"

I instinctively blurt out as I make eye contact with whoever I bumped into.

Not gonna lie, he was fine as hell. He wore a tight shirt with joggers, which REALLY showed off his biceps, and almost highlights what I thought was his abs. I tried not to make it obvious that I was lowkey checking him out.

He gave me a blank look, then realising I asked him a question and seemingly snapped back into reality. I felt a surge of slight uneasiness as how he looked at me changed completely. From blank, to suddenly so mysterious. I tensed a little and he must have noticed. He panicked for a moment.

"Y-yeah, don't worry about it! Like, I-I'm fine."

He surprisingly responds. He sounded nervous, unless it's normal for him to stutter, but damn his voice was cute.

We turn away from each other as I head back home, hoping dear mother's psycho phase for today has ended.