4

As soon as Timothée found a place to park, I ran ahead to go find my friends. "Not so fast" someone sternly said, placing their arm in front of me which barricaded me from entering the club. I looked up to see a security guard in all black, "id" he asked. I tried to form words, but nothing came out, I had no id on me. "She's with me" I turned to see Timothée, who slung his arm across my shoulder as he waved his id in front of the guard's face. The guard removed his arm to let the both of us pass. "Thanks" I mumbled as he removed his arm off my shoulder and rubbed the back of his neck. "No problem" he murmured, then grinned as he placed a pair of shades on his eyes, "now let's go have fun," he said, grinning "but don't tell Saorise, she will literally kill me. Just once okay, today, for you."

I could not help but smile in this moment. Timothée with his cheesy grin whilst wearing a pair of black shades in his baggy clothing.

We entered the club, consumed with the blaring music and the bright lights flashing in line with the beats of the music.

It was as if Timothée had forgotten the current moment and ran in, mainly towards the bar which caused my feet to move towards the opposite direction away from him. I kept pushing myself through the crowd when I saw Sabrina and Leighton sitting in a group indulging themselves in drinks where many empty glasses were placed across the table. Instantly, Leighton connected eye contact with me, she ran and hugged me, "y/n I'm so glad you're here. Thought you would not come; guess I was wrong."

"Sorry, still adjusting to the address and directions." I said as I sat next to Sabrina, with Leighton opposite.

I sat there in awkward silence, as the music constantly blared ignoring their squeals as they took more shots. "Well," Leighton said as she moved a shot towards me, "Aren't you going to join the party?" She asked me.

I took one look at the shot and immediately remembered all the mistakes and regretful actions which happened and could occur again if I took it. "No thanks" I said, smiling at her and pushed the shot back to her. Leighton simply shrugged and took the shot.

"So, Y/N," Leighton said, taking another shot. "Heard your sister's doing another movie right?" She asked, I simply shrugged. "We don't really talk about her job that much to be honest," I said as I turned to see Sabrina making out with a man, immediately returning my gaze back to Leighton.

"Right, I guess you don't share much of a sisterly bond as I thought. Right?" She remarks with a huge smile.

I saw her group of girls move closer towards me to hear my response, "you know what?" I said, "I'll get you guys another round," I grinned, immediately getting up to run to the bar, without considering their response.

I sat at the bar, gazing at Timothée as he tried to put the olives in his mouth from his glass. His emerald, green eyes became more vivid against the dark lighting of the club whilst his brown curls remained spread across his face, moving around as he continued to empty his drink, which further defined his facial sculpture. I never understood the hype people had over him, maybe because I had never seen any of his movies. He was not as famous as Saoirse yet, but he was still in process of his breakthrough. I knew he would get there one day, Saoirse told me he spent his whole childhood attending a performing arts school, so he specialised in this. I was so sick and tired of this; it had not even been a week and already the top girl of the class was already competing or rather showing her popularity and power she held at her school to ensure it remind protected.

"You okay?" I turned to see Sabrina, who came and stood next to me.

I sighed, "does she always do this?" I asked her. The person remained unclear yet we both knew who I was talking about. Sabrina sighed and nodded her head. "I'm so sick and tired of girls, especially girls like this that think they own the school and the people around them." Insanely, Sabrina smiled.

"Now, don't be mad" Sabrina stated, "But I have an idea" Sabrina said, holding a martini glass full of some turquoise substance. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as the bartender came over with my glass of coke. "An idea?" I asked her, as I took a sip of my coke.

"An idea," Sabrina stated with a sly but wide grin across her face, "for a better order" She turned and hinted for me to follow her, seconds before I turned to see Timothée still seated at the bar, taking to a group of girls. His face was red, which you could not see clearly under these lights, but I could. His eyes became smaller as he squinted while constantly rubbing the back of his neck. He was nervous, Timothée always did that when he was nervous. I smiled and turned back to follow Sabrina. She smiled at me and edged her eyes toward Leighton and pretended to pull her hair,

I stood confused for a few seconds but then my jaw dropped. As soon as I reached behind Sabrina, she lunged forward and dropped the drink on Leighton. My jaw dropped as well as countless others. Even the music died down as silence spread across the room.

People began to turn and look to see Leighton's hair soaking wet with a fruity scent of the drink which had fallen towards her dress, further exposing her lingerie underneath which became more explicit as Sabrina tried to wipe the drink off with her hands. As Leighton ran her hands through her hair to get rid of the drink, hair began to fall out, more and more as she brushed through it. I returned to see Sabrina with a concerned look on her face as she tried to help Leighton, who immediately pushed her away. She hid a smirk which appeared on her face and came to stand next to me, "now it's your turn, your reign,' she whispered. I saw the girls gasp at Leighton, even Lorenzo who instantly jumped forward, pushing through the crowd and placed his jacket around Leighton and took her out of the crowd. I turned to see Sabrina with a smirk on her face, stood behind a group of girls. I looked at Sabrina, who bellowed for me to intervene with the girls but instead I ran outside to find Leighton.

I ran outside to see both shouting at each other as tears fell down Leighton's face. "Hey, Leighton" I ran up towards her and Lorenzo, causing them to instantly stop arguing. "Are you okay?" I asked as I put my arm on her shoulder to which she instantly rubbed it off. "No no no, okay don't pity me Ronan." Leighton screamed at me, luging forward grabbing the tips of my hair but stopped by Lorenzo grabbing onto her and pulling her back into him. She cried in his arms for a few seconds as he rubbed the back of her head, continuously whispering the same phrases. She calmed down and then looked at me, her face full of hatred. "You came here for change, Ronan thinking what? No fault? No responsibility? What? Things just happen. Wake up! Here we work for things, they aren't just handed over to us on a simple gold plate. We're not all born celebrities!"

I took one look at her. She must have been drunk; she didn't know me. What I had done. Who I was? Yet that still stung, she knew nothing of how I felt, of what I had been through. Nobody knew. I tied to interject but she threw her hand up midway, to continue speaking. "You try to hide behind all this. Well, THIS. It's a facade you and your celebrities have created. Trying to live this ordinary life, it will never be for you. Ever. What? You think people can't see the real you? What because you're the sister of a celebrity. Well maybe you're the one that can't see yourself. This is who you are. This..." she pointed towards her hair and the ball of hair in her hand. "This is who you are, you can't run from it, face it. Stop pretending."

"Is that what you really think of me?" I asked her, my voice slightly cracking as the tears began to rise. I looked at Lorenzo, who avoided eye contact with me, but his face still consumed with remorse.

She nodded and turned as a car approached. Lorenzo opened it for her and was about to get in when she shut the door in his face. He stood frozen, slightly in shock and surprise, for a few seconds. I took one look at him and just when he was about to say something, I ran back into the club, ignoring Lorenzo calling my name.

I looked around for Sabrina and the girls, once I found them giggling and chatting together which instantly stooped when. I looked at them. I shook my head and folded my arms; I wasn't going to show weakness. They thought of me as a spilt rich girl then that is what I will become. I walked forward, shaking my head at them and then topped, "Never again" I commanded, "From now on everything goes through me" and just like a Phoenix from the ashes, I was reborn.

-

(1613 words)

guys please vote and comment to give me a sign if this story is appeasing you or not PLEASE