23

It's been over a month now since Timothée and I - correction my boyfriend Timothée and I have been together now. He's been pretty busy with his films that have been come out thus year. 3 movies. My boyfriend's been in 3 movies this year. Surprisingly, the one he thought he'd be the worst in is now breaking records all over the internet. Call Me by Your Name. I watched it. obviously and God I could not stop crying. I read the book too after, taking it from his bookshelf. Now I understand, why he acts. truth is acting is for him. it just comes so naturally for him. it's as if he has all this emotion bottled up inside of his which he lets out through acting.

anyway, enough about that, we celebrated New Years with Saoirse and some of her friends, which Timothée wanted to sneak off separately so we could celebrate together. Truth is, he just wanted to kiss me the minute the clock struck midnight; and we did. my boyfriend. we've been on several dates now together, still hiding of course because Saoirse does not know, and I don't think we both want her to know yet. it keeps us closer knowing this is something between us... and Pauline. she knows now too and she's really nice about it. thank God. I was so worried when she knew about it, but she did not say anything bad. speaking of good news, I haven't had any problems in terms of my diet since Timothée and I had the talk. that's right reader, I've been 2 months free. I'm eating now, enjoying my life, loving myself now... and Timothée too. I love him.

I can't believe I've found someone like him. it's only a couple of weeks left now anyway until he has to go film beautiful boy, which unfortunately has kept us from going out. now that he is slowly rising since the release of Call ME By your name, people stop and ask him to sign stuff. he wants to keep telling the world about our relationship, he does not want to keep it a secret but if we tell the world, Saoirse will find out and honestly that's the last thing I need. I'm in my final year before university or college I don't know what Americans call it. in the UK, it's called college. I'll be attending university next year. So, I've kind of been juggling my studies and research for possible American universities, at least Saoirse has been the one forcing me to research.

-

We're in his room, I'm lying down in his lap as he's going through the book for his next film. He seems so invested in the book, I don't want to disturb him, so I just lay on his lap as he uses his free hand to play with my hair. I just lay with my eyes closed, enjoying this current moment. "that's it" he murmurs, and gets up, closing the book and putting it on the side. He laughs out loud but then I can tell from hid facial expression, he's hiding what he feels. I pick up the book that he put down and read the blurb. "it's just really intense, y/n such an intense read. I need a break. I'm going to be taking on this role based off an actual-"

It's silent for a while, then he comes and sits next to me. he inches closer. Our thighs are touching now, I can see his pulse throbbing in the centre of his throat.

He rests his head on my shoulder, as I pull his hair away from his face. He's lost quite a lot of weight for this role. I'm actually really nervous for this film. I just know it's going to be a roller coaster. So emotional. He's starring alongside that guy from 'The Office' so you know it's going to be pretty great.

He reaches up and touches my cheek causing me to arch my eyebrow at him. His breath hitches. he sweeps his thumb over my jaw, stalling, waiting to see if I want to or not when I don't. he slowly brings my mouth to his. I close my eyes.

The second our lips meet, it's like I've died and gone to heaven. Pulsing waves of heat unfurl inside me, starting at my mouth and then rippling down my body, tingling in the tips of my breasts before traveling even lower. he tastes exactly like the coffee he was drinking before and that coffee almondy flavour suffuses my taste buds. my lips part of their own volition, and Timothée takes full advantage by sliding his tongue inside. when my tongue tangles with his, he makes a low growling noise in the back of his throat, and the erotic sounds vibrates through my body.