I arrived in my chemistry class, where I was asked to sit next to a girl. I didn't know her, I came and sat next to her giving her a smile. I saw her look up at me but not directly at me, instantly she got up carrying her books in her hands and moved seats. I sat shocked for a second then saw Lorenzo come and sit beside me. He sat down with a huge smirk on his face, "Last time I checked" he said, looking at his watch, "we didn't finish our conversation," he moved forward so our faces were mere inches away from each other. I could smell the warm stench of tobacco from his mouth.

"What's there to say?", I replied shrugging my shoulders and moving away from his face to stop the stench of tobacco from invading my nostrils. "You and Leighton broke up. That's none of my business. What's happened has happened. Good for you or not. I don't care Lorenzo."

"But you do" he remarked.

I ignored he remark and adjusted myself to continue with the lesson. I saw him sigh after making constant glances at me and return to the teacher, who was writing the pages from the textbook he wanted us to complete.

"How are you coping?" I ask him, interrupting the silence.

He looks up in shock then nods his head, "okay, I guess. I mean we have been together since we were 12 but some things don't last forever" I nod my head and smile at him to show my understanding, "I guess we realised we're better off as friends."

"You and Leighton?"

He nods his head and looks down at the textbook. "Besides she knew I didn't feel the same way anymore, not since-"

The bell rang but neither of us moved, I anxiously waited for him to complete his sentence to ensure he was okay. At peace. As soon as Lorenzo was about to say something, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see it was Sabrina. I looked back at Lorenzo who had his head lowered like he was staring at the ground.

"Guess what?" Sabrina squealed. "Party at Theodore's tonight and we're all invited. Are you coming? You're coming right?"

I paused and looked back at Lorenzo, he was packing up his stuff, I continued to glare at him he must have felt it for when he looked back, he smiled. I saw Sabrina looking back and forth between us, she was about to say something but then I stopped her.

"Yes, I'll be there." I said getting up. Sabrina squealed as I was packing my stuff.

"Guess I'll see you there, Ronan" I heard Lorenzo mumble to me under his breath as he walked past me and out of the classroom.

When I finished packing my stuff, I left with Sabrina and we went to eat lunch, only a yogurt pot and sat on the steps with the rest of my minions.

- - -

I came home and thanked Paul, our driver to find Timothée sat on the sofa, again but this time playing games. He said hey to me but remained focus on his game. "Since when did we get an Xbox?" I asked him, as he began to lean closer towards the tv. A few seconds later, he sunk back into the sofa, throwing his remote towards the other side of the sofa.

He got up and followed me to my room, standing at the entrance to it. "It's mine" he shrugged "but Saoirse's not here right now and her tv is better than mine." He stopped, his eyes widening in shock. "Don't tell her I told you though."

I could not help but laugh at him, "don't worry Timothée your secret is safe with me."

I took my shoes off and lay on the bed, sinking into the mattress. I heard a jump next to me as Timothée now lay next to me. "So, what do you want to do? How was your day? I mean..." he's stuttered, "you don't have to reply. Ummm... it's just since Saorise is not here, you can still talk to me. I'm still here."
I got up, so my elbows were resting on the mattress and turned to him, "My day was fantastic thank you very much for your kindness for asking me. I guess you just wasted it playing games?"