27

A few months later

We continued to call, message until eventually he fully wrapped up filming and was coming back. I didn't mention Saoirse since that call either. I don't think he called or messaged her either.

Today, I sat browsing through the tv channels on the couch. Saoirse was gone for a meeting I think with her managers, I think she may be signing up to more movies. Good for her she deserves it.

I continue to scroll through the channels when I hear the door open, I ignore thinking it's Saoirse.  I guess her meeting may have been cancelled or just ended early.

"Hey Saoirse, there's some AGHHHH" my scream turns into a muffling sound as Timothée leaps on top of me engulfing me. He wraps his arms around my body as he kisses my neck.

"I missed you so fucking much" he whispers, slightly panting. He switches positions, so that I'm lying down on top of him on the sofa. He begins to plant a trail of small kisses from my neck, across my jawline, my chin, my nose then all across my face.

"I'm glad you're back"

He moves slightly away but rests his forehead on mine. "Me too babe, me too." and then kisses me.

"You know" he says as he gets up, pulling me onto his lap. "You know I hate the circumstance surrounding the reason you probably didn't know have time to put on some sort of pants, but I love that you don't have on pants." his hands slide up my thighs, and he pulls me closer until we're flush together. He kisses the tip of my nose, then kisses my chin.

His eyes fall away from mine and land on my chest. He fingers the bottom edges of my shirt, the slowly pulls it over my head. I have nothing but a pair of panties on now.

He leans forward, wraps his arms around my back and pulls me against his mouth. His lips close softly over my nipple, and my eyes shut involuntarily. Chills erupt over my skin as his hands begin to explore every bare part of my back and my thighs. His mouth works its way to my other breast, just as his hands slip inside my panties at my hips.

I can feel him grin against my skin then he pulls away. "Timothée" i call out.

He pulls away and gets up, crossing his arms and sitting on the sofa poorly. I frown at him. "What are you doing?"

He clears his throat. "I...mum...  I have something I need to tell you."

I feel the pounding in my chest increase. I take a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down and then I reach out to place my hand over his.

"I ummmm..." he pauses "I GOT AN OSCAR NOMINATION FOR BEST ACTOR BABY" He shouts and jumps out of his seat and on top of me as he repeats what he just did, kissing every angle of my face and neck. I ush him off in order to process the news.

"Timothée. Really. What?!" I can't stop smiling. I gasp and smile. I grab him and engulf him in a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck as I plant kisses all over his neck and his face, over his cheekbones and jawline this time. He grabs a hold me, giving me enough space to wrap my legs around him as he carries me into my room, throwing me on my bed. I walk toward him and climb onto his lap. He repositions me so that I'm straddling him.

"How will it feel to have sex with an Oscar nominee now?" he whispers in my ear. I can feel his hot, warm, coffee breath travel through my entire body sending several sparks of electricity making my entire body shiver.

"Somebody's gotten more confident now that they're nominated?" I tease.

His hands are on me again, roaming across my bac and down my arms. "You would have loved me from the rages of thirteen to sixteen." he says, "I was so fucking confident."

I grin. "Now you're talking. Tell me more."

"Rap." he says, right before he presses his mouth to my neck. He kisses his way up to my ear. "And one semester of dance classes."

"Holy shit." I moan. "Now that, is hot."

He moves his lips to my mouth and pulls me in for a soft kiss. He barely touches is mouth of mine. "But I wasn't a great kisser. I almost choked a girl with my tongue once."

I laugh.

"Want me to show you?"

As soon as I nod, he's repositioning us on the bed so that I'm lying on my back, and he is on top of me. "Open your mouth." he asks, as he tilts my face slightly.

I open it. He drops his mouth to mine and shoves his tongue inside, giving me what is quite possibly one of the worst kisses I have ever experienced. I pish against his chest, attempting to get his tongue out of my mouth but he does not budge. I turn my face to the left and he begins licking my cheek, causing me to laugh even harder.

"Oh my god, that was terrible Timothée!"

He pulls his mouth away and lowers himself on top of me. "I got better." he mischievously shrugs.

I nod. "That's a fact." I say, agreeing wholeheartedly.

We quietly stare at each other, until he slowly dips his head pressing a long kiss against my lips. He begins placing soft kisses all over my mouth until the kisses become longer and more intense. His tongue eventually parts my lips, and the playfulness disappears.

It's quite serious now, as our kisses grow more hurried and his clothes begin to join mine on the floor, piece by piece.

"Right here, right now?" he whispers.

"Right here, right now" I reply.

He obliges.

***

(1018 words)

did i just write this entire chapter whilst watching divergent. yes i did.

now i'm going to spend the rest of the night reading Four fanfics xoxo