21

I wake up and feel as if I have just experienced such a mysterious dream. Did Timmy and I just... did we...?
I open my eyes and instantly, I remember where I am. I run my hands through the sheets, they're empty but his scent is still on them. I look around taking in the view of his room. He's not here right now. Am I dreaming?

It felt so real. Then I hear him, "shit!" he yells. I jump out of the bed, throwing on the first piece of clothing I find and run out of his room. I hear him from the kitchen. He's standing there holding his hand with a couple of bowls in front of him. I stand there smiling taking it all in, slightly surprised at what's in front of me.

It actually happened. Timothée and I.

Then the smile disappears. What does that make us now? I bite the bottom of my lip but then I see him look up at me and all those thoughts disappear as he grabs my hand. I walk over to him and grab his hand which he was holding. "It's nothing too bad, I just grabbed the pan thingy when it was too hot" he says, trying to move his hand out of my grasp. I softly tighten my grip on his hand, placing small pecks on his fingertips as he scratches his neck. "I made lunch" he announces "or at least tried to" he says under his breath, looking at me as I kiss his hand.

I look at the table in awe, seeing he's set the complete ambience of the atmosphere that we just came from. I can't help but smile. He did this all for me.

For me.

He loves me.

Shit. He said that too. He loves me.

"Listen I had an interview but it's not until seven in the evening, so we've got plenty of time." he says to me as we take our seats at the dining table.

Despite my subtle protests, he instructs that he wants to pour my food because he knows I did not have breakfast and have only had a yoghurt so far. Then we sit and eat in silence, it feels awkward, but it is not. it's nice. This silence. It's comforting. It is a comfortable silence. With Timothée of course, silently sliding his legs and rubbing it on mine.

When we finished, he started clearing the table which I helped him too of course. He was finishing off in the kitchen as I took as seat in the living room. I kept turning around and looking at him. Was I blushing?
I guess, I was.

It kept replaying in my head. "I love you... collapse into me... never doubt that I love."

He loved me.

I heard him humming along to his songs that he always listens to. He tried to force me to listen to his music, but I would always tell him how much I hated his music.

Then I'd go home and add it to my playlists. Don't tell him I told you that. I felt a jump through my body making me turn to see Timothée standing there purposely avoiding my glares. he jabbed his fingers on both sides of my hips. I looked at waiting to see who would break frost. then he started laughing and crawled onto the sofa next to me, as he took me onto him so that I was sitting with my back on his chest and his chin on my shoulder.

we sat like that for a few minutes. just in each other's grips. with each other.

"What are we Tim?" I whispered to him, my breath shaking.

I felt him take a deep breath as I turned wrapping my hands around his neck.

he smiled and cupped one side of my face, kissing the same section of my arm. "Whatever you want us to be ma chère. I can wait"

"Wait?"

"Until you're ready. for you I can wait. the moon, the stars, y/n I'll give you everything. I know you're scared. of Saoirse and everything but it's fine. we'll figure it out because I-"