34

(this is the video, 2 minutes in)

January 2018

I'm walking outside of the plan with Saoirse and her team as they run to collect our bags, and theirs too. She tells me how her manager is waiting for her at the hotel, for the both of us. I take a deep breath and nod at her.

"Did you tell him?" she asks me.

I shake my head. She shrugs, "I'm sure he'll be glad to see you y/n, don't worry." she smiles at me, "try-"

"SOAIRSE"

She turns to look at who called her name. A member from her team. They tell her that everything is ready, so we run to the hotel. They prepare us for tomorrow, mainly Saoirse but she instructs me what to do and what not to do tomorrow. She shows me my dress and honestly I'm in shock. I am in awe, smiling. I cannot even believe my position right now. I feel my smile falter for a second as I remember i haven't spoken to Timothée in a couple of months now but Saoirse's right. I'll see him tomorrow. It's their day tomorrow. Heck, it's their freaking week, month. The Oscars. They've both been nominated! Their films too!

The next day

I take one look at the mirror and honest I can't help but smile. Saoirse's team are magical. They did my makeup and hair, matching it perfectly with my dress and accessorizing it perfectly too. I'm just waiting for Saoirse to finish up now.

"Saoirse, 15 minutes!" her manager walks in and yells, as they turn to pick up their phone, their third phone from their pocket and answer the call.

She walks out and my jaw drops. She smiles and walks up to me, taking my hands in hers. "I'm so glad you're here y/n. You have no idea how much this means to me." she smiles and I swear I hear her voice crack.

"Me too," I reply, "ok now stop because I can feel my lips trembling and I don't want to ruin my makeup, your team doesn't deserve it" she laughs, and we follow her manager. We get into the car. All we can do now is wait. Saoirse turns in her sweat and grabs my hand, "it will be okay, just keep you head up high."

I smile at her and she smiles back.

I hear the sound of the paparazzi and screaming. A lot of shouting and screaming. We follow Saoirse's manager though the back as we wait for our turn for the paparazzi. I hear Saoirse's phone ring and she picks it up, smiling. I try my best to overhear her conversation, but I spot him. He's standing in front of the paparazzi with a man and a woman. A couple, most likely with them, smiling and posing for the paparazzi. He turns and looks at me and I feel a sudden rush, jump through my body. He walks through the crowd with a huge smile gleaming on his face. As soon as he leaves the eyes of the paparazzi he grabs me by my waist and engulfs himself into my neck and he places small kisses on it. I let him do that for a few seconds then clear my throat, to indicate the crowd around us. Thank God, Saoirse is distracted talking to a group of women. He keeps moving his hands in an attempt to place them against my face, I'm guessing so that he can kiss me, but he doesn't want to ruin my makeup.

"You look so beautiful y/n." he hugs me again. "I missed you so fucking much you have no idea."

I kiss him on the cheek as I rest my arms around his neck, "me too Timmy, me too"

We continue standing there for a whole, just staring at each other. In all honesty, I'm taking him in. I haven't seen him in months. I missed the feeling of being around him. When he's around, my stomach doesn't flutter, my palms don't sweat, my head doesn't spin. My heartbeat softens, knowing it's safe. My waist craves his touch, which he is fulfilling right ow but in all honesty it will never be enough. My hand searches for his and he places a peck on my hand. I can't help but blush.

"Nervous?" I whisper and he nods, smiling. I turn and catch Saoirse walk out towards the paparazzi with another woman.

He takes my hand in mine and smiles. "Get ready" he says, and I take a deep breath. "I need you there with me y/n" I nod and rub his shoulder as I lay my head against his shoulder. We're the next ones about to go out but then someone stops us, they grab Timothée and instruct me to wait here as he instructs Timothée to go out, again, but this time with his co-star and his wife.

I see Timothée try and ask his manager, as he is still holding my hand, but his manager keeps shaking their head. Eventually, I let his hand go and smile at him. "Go" I say softly, smiling. He hesitates but then I insist, and he leaves with his co-star.

I stay smiling at him as I watch him smile at the paparazzi and laugh as his co-star whispers something in his ear. "You go through the back"

I turn and his manager orders me to go through the back because I'm not on the list to enter through the paparazzi. At first I think to protest, but I just roll without. It's their night today and it should stay like that.

That's the last I saw Timothée. I sat at the Oscars with Saoirse. Timothée did not come and meet me. Not even when his movie won best adapted screenplay.

I decide to brush it off and send him a message to congratulate him, mainly because he did not pick up my calls. It's fine. He's moist likely celebrating with his team. A well-deserved celebration.

***

(1002 words)

here you go my loves <3 sorry for the delay