15

Timothée introduced me to a handful of good stores to shop in New York, where nobody I would know of would be there, after that we went to a nice desert store and bought some ice cream. Soon it was late, he offered to drop me home. I hesitated then agreed. We came home to find the flat empty. "she's gone for another interview, right?"

Timothée seemed hesitant to answer. He walked over and rubbed his arm on my back to comfort me; which I rubbed off. "I'm fine, Tim."

"You sure?" he squeezed my shoulders to look at ne, making me turn the opposite way. Honestly, so he wouldn't see my tears.

"Yeah." I replied as I took a deep breath, the lump in my throat increasing. I took another deep breath and bit the bottom of my lip. "I'm sure" I turned around to face him, to show him that I was fine.

The one person I thought believed in me in my family, was there for me, was always busy with her job. She said she'd be there, but she never was. Instead, she left me with strangers- well Timothée – the rest I found myself.

I walked over towards the sofa and sat down, deep in my thoughts I didn't even realise Timothée had come over and sat next to ne.

I left things kind of scattered with Lorenzo. I couldn't help but think, had I ruined things with him?

Besides I was growing more, and more perplexed after my relationship with Timothée was improving now. As well my feelings, i considered him one of my best friends seeing as we always hung out together. We both could see, feel the same whenever we were together. I cold tell as well. He cared. He saw right through me. But could he tell, would he be able to notice every single thing? Why I came to New York. I told myself, I'd never tell anybody.

I snapped back into reality when I saw Timothée waving his hand in front of me, "you okay?"

"I'm fine Tim" I replied, leaning back on the sofa. "How many times do I have to tell you,"

"You know I'll always be here for you, y/n. always." He whispered.

I let my hand trail to his, that had been resting on the sofa. I felt butterflies shoot through my body at the contact. This small touch caught me off guard, him as well. I noticed him jump in surprise but then he let his thumb run over my hand softly before looking to me.

I scoot closer to him, allowing my eyes to meet his. I slowly move my free hand to the back of his neck and pull his face down to be closer to mine. For a minute, he leans his forehead against mine and I watch as his lip's part with a small sigh of comfort. His eyes stay on mine. "always" he whispers to me once more.

My eyes ease as I feel my heartbeat increase. I look into his eyes, his green, emerald eyes and feel complete lost in it as if they were the sweet hue of spring clover. Like the forest, surrounded by fresh green grass and tress which bought everything to the soul. Peace. Tranquillity. Excitement. That's what Timothée Chalamet made me feel.

I had never felt this way before. from anyone. From Lorenzo, my ex-boyfriend. Nobody.

His eyes captured me under his spell as if I was just a little girl lost in the forest, his forest. He fluttered his eyes closed before slowly leaning towards my lips and moulding them with my own. Just from the mere touch of his lips on mine created sparks of electricity to jolt through us, travelling from my entire body. Instantly, i pulled away, avoiding to look at his face. i could tell he would be shocked and surprised but disappointed. in me. i just was not ready. did i feel this way for Timothée? could it be true?. he shook his heads, lowering it before walking out of the flat.

He leaves me on the sofa, alone in my flat wondering what to do now. What do I do?

I had a good relationship going with Lorenzo too. I needed to fix that.

Timothée was right, we couldn't. we couldn't do this. it was wrong.

***
(731 words)
i know it's such a short chapter please forgive me  but OMG WE REACHED 2K READS AND OVER 100 VOTES
i just want to say i greatly appreciate this, it may not seem big but votes and comments make my day. i love your reactions to this story. i'm sorry there's not much smut yet but i did say it's a slow burn so keep burning.