20

I'm back at my old school in Ireland. I'm crying but I don't remember why I'm crying. Then there's my ex boyfriend Mark comforting me.

Wait.

I remember now. This was the day after the party. I had gotten so drunk that i didn't remember anything from last night. Then when i came back to school, everybody was whispering and talking to each other whenever i came near them. Something happened in the party but i could not remember what.

Turns out somebody saw me passed out in the bedroom and my boyfriend, the guy i thought loved me and cared for. Yeah, no. He had sex. we had sex for the first then, when i was unconscious. People knew what he was doing because his friends managed to spread that around. They thought it was something to boast about. They had finally 'tapped my ass.' So i showed them what that meant. It took a couple of days though.

It was hard to show my face in school, I was raped and the worst thing was... that nobody did anything about it. After a few days, i came back to school prepared. in my free study period i went outside into the car park and found Mark's car. he had driven me in that car several times so it was easy to recognise. I cut all his tyres and spray painted 'rapist' on his car. Then i went straight home. I had several messages and missed calls from Mark that night.

The next day, i was called to the office because he knew it was me. The teachers threatened to only suspend me if i just admitted to it. Truthfully i was shocked. They knew what i labelled him on that car, what he did to me and they did nothing? My parents were called too. As were Mark's parents. In the end they promised not to press charges if i was permanently excluded. All i remember was my parents shouting at me for how it was my fault for misbehaving is school and how this was a desperate for attention. they did not even see the truth at what happened. they thought it was just some stupid prank.

i wake up to a soaring headache causing me to groan aloud. That turns into a loud gasp when i see Timothée lying next to me with his hand on my stomach, our legs intertwined and his face nuzzled into my neck. He wakes from my reaction and opens his eyes slightly placing his hand on his forehead. "What time is it?" he asks me.

"That's the first thing that comes in your head Tim?!" i exclaim. "What the fuck are you doing in my bed?"
He lies flat on my bed, staring at me then smiles eventually laughing. I smack his stomach. "it's not funny timmy," i say. he grabs my arms and pulls me down to bed to lie down next to him moving my arm to so that my back was touching his chest. He starts to play with my hair moving it away from my neck to lie against the pillow.

"we'll talk later. right now just get some sleep" he says wrapping his arms around my waist as he nuzzles his head in my neck planting small soft kisses on it.

"but i'm not tired," i say pushing his head away. he changes position so he towers over me with his legs on either side of my body and his arms next to my face. we stay like that for a bit.

kissing him last week made me notice his physcial features much more. i had never been this up closer and personal with timothée and now that i am, i felt so mesmerised by him. i couldn't help it when i placed a gentle hand to his cheek.

how can somene be this flawless?

timothee's eyes looked me over. a small grin began to form on his face, a dimple i might've never noticed suddenly appearing onto his left cheek.

"you look cute like that," he whispers, "so focused on exploring my face"

i purse my lips, feeling embarrassed, when i try i remove my hand from his face, his hand grabs my wrist, stopping me.

"don't' he murmurs, "that felt nice"

my hands rests on his cheek again; his face nuzzling onto my hand and sweet smile playing onto his lips. his hand rested against mine as his lips began to kiss my fingertips.