35

june 2018

Time grew closer and closer to my homecoming. I had briefly told Nicole bout it and i remember her enforcing me to remind timothee about it but truthuyllly. I have not spoken to him in months, since the oscars. He's been so absorbed in his interviews and preparation for the king. He got a haircut for it too. I found out through his interview.

I'm standing here trying to listen to Soairse go on about her conversation but all i can think about is the fact that timothee is due home any minute now. Its been about four months now, and that's the longest we've gone without seeing each toher.

"Have you told timmy yet?" soauurse asks,

"What?"

Soairse faces nme. "About homecoming."

I shrug as i take out the dishes, for her to pour our dinner in. "we havent poken in a while. He's been busy" i pause "but i'll probavly tell him, tonight if not tomorrow."

Soairse shrugs, "your choice but rember theres less than a week left"

Soairse and i both look up as soon as the apartmentdoor opens and there;s a quick knock on it.  Glance at soairsw and she rolls her eyes.

He walks into the kitchen and i see the smile that spreads across his face but instantly withdraws when he see saoirse.

"What are you making?" timothee asks her. He leans against the wall and folds his arms across his chest but his eyes are scrolling up my legs. They pauuses when he seems i;m wearing shorts and then he smiles in my direction. Thank god, Soairse is stiklk facign the stove.

"Dinner" soaierse announces.

Tmothee looks at me again and stares fora few silelnct seconds. "Hwy y/n" he sys.

I grin, "hey"

"How were exams?" his eyes are everywhere on me but my face.

"Goood" i say, shrugging.

He mouths, biting his bottom lip, you look stunning.

I smile and wish more than anything that saoirse wasn't standing here right now because it's taking all i have right now not to throw my arms around him.

Soairse knows why timothee is heere. We dp try and respect the fact that she's still adapting to us, so we keep it behind closed doors.

Timothee is chewing on the inside of his cheek, fidgeting with his shirt, watching me. It's pindrop silent in the kitchen right now. Sairse still hasnt turned around to acknowledge timothee. He looks like he's about to burt.

"Fuck it" he says, gliding across the kicthen towards me. He takes my fce in his hands and kisses me, hard, in front of soairse.

He's pulling my hands, dragging me out of the kitchen. As far as i know, saoirse is still in the kitchen, trying her utmost to ignore us.

We pace to the living room, and timothee separates his mouth from mine. "I havent been abkw to think about anything else today," he says, "at all"

"Me neither"

He pulls me by the hand towards the front door. I follow. He opens it and i push past his luggage. His luggage is outside our apartment.

"Why is your luggage out here?"

Timothee begins to fumble with his fingers. "I havent gone home yet" he turns around and grabs someo f his luggage after he catches me dragging a piece of his luggage into the lift.

"You came to me first?"

He nods, then tosses his duffel bag on the floor as the lift door closes. "Yep" he says. He grabs my hand and pulls me to him. "I told you y/n. I havent thought about anything else."

I kaugh, "awww you missed me," i say teasingly. The lift doors open and we walk out. He calls for a cab and we both get it, straight to his apartment to srop of his luggage. I make sure to text soairse this too just in case.

Hes smiling at me, cheekily with a smirk almost as he pulls me in to follow him. Just as he btoh stumble into his apartment his mother jumps up and welcomes us both in. grea

"y/n!" she runs upto me and hugs me as timothee stands next to me, our hands still intertwined. When she pulls apart, she  waves two bags of takeaway in her hands and we sit and eat it together as she tells me all of the wonderful moments of timothée and his interviews so far. It feels both awkward and weird because I watched those interviews in where he was asked about his dating love life and he did not mention anything about me.

I remember him doing one for his most recent movie, beautiful boy and giving advice for the people going through similar situations that his role was going through, he talked about love and keeping yourslef surrounded by people you love because they keep you going and move on especially during times when doing things for yourself is not enough.

After the meal, Nicole let us go. Timothée shut his door and jumped into the bed. I stood still. He mumbled then lifted his head out of the covers and asked me to come over. I stood still. I knew I had to ask him but some part of me was holding back. He smiled and got up, walking slowly over to me. I don't know what to say, "Timmy-"

Before I could finish my sentence, or rather ask him he grabbed my legs, lifting me up and threw me in his bed as he now lay on top of me resting on his arms as he nuzzled his head in my neck. "Timmy" I called out again.

He mumbled as he continued nuzzling his head in my neck but I'm pretty sure he was placing small tiny kisses. I moved away causing him to sit up. "What's wrong?"  He asked, in a British accent he'd been doing since he came back, a couple of hours ago but nonetheless for his new role, king henry.  "Hey," he grabbed my hands and intertwined them with his. "Did I do something wrong?"

Instantly, I shook my head. "No, it's just I've been wanting to ask you something"

"Go on"

"You know how my exams are over, applications too because it's the end of the year."

"Yeees"

"They're hosting prom this year, homecoming, sorry, and I wanted to ask if you would like to be my date?"

In that moment, I saw it and I knew I was right. His face fell. Our hands remained intertwined. "Y/n" he whispers and sighs. He lets go of my hands and rubs his face. "I want too, I really do it's just..." he sighs, "the filming started and you know I can't... gosh I wish you told me earlier"

I smile and try my best to brush it off. "It's ok timmy" I smile at him. His face remains the same, guilty and stressed. I kiss his hand and he smiles. He grabs both sides of my face, "you know y/n I have passed by many eyes, but i've only ever gotten lost in yours" he whispers, "I love you y/n" he whispers and kisses my forehead.

I love you too timothée hal chalamet, more than life itself.

***
(1214 words)
Hope y'all liked it <3 sorry for the delay once again thank you so much for bearing me xxxx