48

I had made sure that my phone would not send me towards any mention of Timothée and his relationships. I had any Lily tags, and he blocked every form of social media I had, but they still managed to beat the algorithm, Timothée. I guess he really meant it then; we were over. maybe Lily and him as well.

I screamed for Saoirse as soon as I landed on the third picture, which confirmed to me that this was not a simple meet and greet. It's one thing to cheat on me with Lily. That was claimed to be fake, but to cheat on her? This really showed the true problem. Him.

God. I really thought he had changed. or at least tried to, especially now that his fame was growing bigger and bigger. Soairse had told me, but even against my will, it was all over social media and the internet how Timothée was known as the Hollywood boyfriend simply because he was perfect boyfriend material. Damn they were correct; he could only be the 'ideal' boyfriend and not long-term relationships or husband material because he could not stay in one solid relationship. I'm guessing he and Lily are all over now too.

All the hours and time we spent together, he most likely spent the same amount of time with Lily, only to cheat on her like that. Some celebrities I had never even heard of are now acclaimed. Lily did not deserve that. Some part of me wanted to feel happiness over this; another part of me felt hurt by this betrayal because, in a way, why did he not come back to me? Instead, I felt angry. He had no right to do this.

Soarise was not home because she was filming her scenes for the French Dispatch, and I know she told me Timothée had wrapped up his last week, so he was free at home, spending time with his mother. I left my house and jumped into the first cab I saw.

I felt adrenaline purse through my entire body. I felt my heartbeat grow quicker and quicker. I knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked again, this time harder. No answer. I knocked again, this time with more of a slam with my hand, and he opened the door in shock.

He had no time to react, so I pushed through the door and past him as I yelled at him for it.

"Timothée cheating on me was one thing-"

"What are you doing?"

"Let me finish." I stand there throwing my hands in the air "Who do you think you are going on this getaway with?" As he leans against the door, I yell. He looks so confused, but I cannot help it. My heart is practically ready to burst out of my ribcage and jump into his hands, but I won't let him break me again.

He clenches his jaw and walks towards me. "How soon are you going to get it?" He lifts his hand up in the air, as if I don't understand what he's saying. He's yelling a few phrases in French. He steps towards me and prods my chest. "You broke up with me." You decided you wanted nothing to do with me. So why do you have a problem with me going around doing whatever I want? "I am a free man; I can do whatever the fuck I want," he says, raising both hands in the air and shrugging his shoulders.

"How about L-?"

He rolls his eyes and steps closer to me, and I swear to God I can feel my heart stop as he touches my chest. It feels as if he has somehow clung to my chest and snatched my heart. "How many times do I have to explain myself to you?" Lily and I were never an item. It's a Hollywood thing. "Not that you would understand it."

I fold my arms as he begins to walk away. "Yes, totally. I could never understand my boyfriend cheating on me with another girl, but of course he would never have the guts to tell me because I could only find out about it through social media. oh wait-" I roll my eyes and look toward him. I did not even realise I had walked toward him. My finger was prodding his chest. "Nobody deserves to be treated this way," I finished, "and you know it."

He lowers his head so that he's facing me, and our faces have never been closer. He prods my chest this time, pushing me against the wall. "You said we were over it. "You said that you no longer cared. The only reason that you're here yelling at me is because you care. "You still love..."

That's when I stop him. "leave." I seethe through my teeth. He is so close to me that I can smell his breath, how bad it reeks of cigarettes, and how warm it is. My skin felt as if it were on fire from how fast my heart was beating, but now it feels as if it is dancing in the hot acid rain. Every breath he takes increases my heartbeat, simultaneously sending shivers through my entire body, yet I calm myself.

"This is my house," he responds, raising his eyebrows with that pathetic smirk that makes me want to slap him across the face. I rise and push his hand away from me as I repeat, "Leave," over and over again. "You are pathetic. Hollywood has really ruined you. I do not even know who you are anymore. Never come back here. Leave!" I pushed him away from me, but I did not relent as I yelled at him to get at that; I stepped closer to him, and now my face is so close to his that our foreheads are touching. I see his eyes falter for a second, but I stand my ground. Eventually, he does.

I take a deep breath and lean against the wall. I do not even realise I have dropped myself, and now I am sitting on the floor as I calm myself down as I try to process what just happened.

It all happens in a few seconds, and I cannot even process it. He screams his way back in, yelling phrases in French that I do not understand. He slams the door and looks around. I gasp as he paces towards me, lifts me up, then grabs my face. "You make me so fucking mad," he mumbles, smashing his lips on mine. It feels as if I have been struck by lightning. He pulls me away. I do not say anything in the heat of the moment. "And you talk too much," he continues, but then stops as he pulls my face towards his. Every inch of my body feels restored as he touches my face, my cheeks, and my neck and draws his hands around my body. I grab his face to make sure he will not let me go and keep it towards mine as he guides me towards the sofa and drops me onto it as he now hovers over me.

With insistence, I wrap my legs around his hips as he begins to peck across my neck, screaming harshly and leaving marks. I just know he is, but I do not care in the heat of the moment.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers down, throwing them into the corner of the room. He had already ripped my shirt open, and it was on the floor. Instantly, he climbed back on top of me, not breaking the kiss as my hands travelled around his body. "Wait." His warm hands grabbed a hold of my thighs as he gently separated them. Before Timothée did act, he looked at me one more time as if he were asking for permission, but it was filled more with passion, lust, and affection. I gave him a nod and sucked my breath in as he aligned himself with my entrance and slowly slid inside. He was gentle, and he cared about me. I let out a little gasp as he began to move back and forth, and immediately he covered my mouth with his hand, which I moaned into. He pumped slowly into me, which caused my body to shudder out of sheer pleasure. Our eyes met once more, aligning once again as his gaze softened. He began to buck my hips against his as he began to slow down, which caused his gaze to change. His eyes were rolling to the top of his head. Timothée pulled it out just before me a few seconds later. He moved next to me and kissed the back of my neck as he drew the duvet over me and over both of us. The last thing I felt was his warm breath in my ear as his lips moved from the back of my neck to my ear.

I do not want to but the truth is that it just felt right, like everything was at balance, harmony, at one with nature. It just felt right, as if everything single wrong had been righted and everything was restored to the norm.

***

(1584 words)

well that was fun. hope you horny bastards enjoyed this :)

i hope it was not rushed or anything but :)) please let me know by voting ily xx