38

Thank you all for patiently waiting!! Here it is...

Timothée told me not to trust gossip magazines like that but hte pictures look like he's actually enjoying with her and fancies her? This is exactly why he told me to get off my phone. To avoid seeing a picture, or pictures of them kissing. Timothée claimed it was prep for their chemistry on screen. I dont believe him. I really tried to belive him though but his eyes were so clear. He was looking at her the way he looked at me.

Beautiful boy premier event sept 2018

It was just another regular thing. A surprise from soairse and timothée. He had invited me to the premier. Soairse dropped me off to the airport where we said goodbye. He had gotten me tickets to come in a couple days earlier, that way we could actually hang out. Since prom we hadn't seen each other nor talked. We only got the chance to say hi and see each other's faces on video call, then his manager would call him for rehearsal alongside the director.

I got out of the airport and looked around to see if I could find him. Instead I saw a tall man holding a board with my name kn it. I walked towards him. I cleared my throat, "where is timothée?" I asked him.

He closed his phone and confirmed my first name and last name. Then he took my luggage and asked me to follow him. "Apogloes for the lack of crowd, I know he really wanted to be here but his manager specifically instructed him to stay on board with his film."

"That's ok" i smiled as he opened the car door for me.

He escorted me all the way to my hotel room. "This whole floor is for the premier preparation" he told me as I stepped back out after I left my bag and suitcase in my room.

"Wow" i whispered.

He walked towards another room and I followed. He scanned the card and opened the door for me to go inside. I hesitated. I had not seen him in months, some part of me was so nervous and scared at the thought of seeing him but most of me was excited. I took a deep breath and walked into the room.

There he was. Sat next to his manager talking about his upcoming interview. He had his head glued to the tv and was simply nodding at whatever his manager was saying. He turned and saw me; that's when I felt everything return. That sudden rush across my body thst felt like a cold breeze but at the same time bought the same comfort as you childhood blanket could. He was exactly the same as I last saw him in person. He jumped off the sofa and ran towards me. He picked me up and spun me around as I felt my face flush. He was about to dive in but turned to see his manager was watching us.

He grabbed my hand and took us into another room and shit the door. "So how have you been?" He asked me as he scratched the back of his head.

"Here and there" i responded and he smiled. He walked up slowly towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he placed his lips on my neck slowly.

It felt just right. So right. Being here with him. It felt as if we were made for each other. Nobody could make me feel what he did.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked him.

Timothée pulled away but kept his face inches away from mine, with a cheeky smile on his face. Just when he was about to respond, someone knocked on the door. He rolled his eyes and went to open the door slightly. Timothée and his manager were whispering a couple of things. I waited for them to finish. When they did, timothée closed the door and walked toward me, "I'm sis sorry to do this my love but it won't be too long," he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I've just got one more interview for this film then I'm yours for two days," he kissed my cheek. "I'd you'll have me of course."

I gave him a peck on his lips, "I'd take that as a he's then," he said then laughed. Gosh how I missed his weird shy laugh.

His styling team lay out a dress for me to wear too as timothée had made some deal with his manager to invite me alongside also. At least I'd be just backstage waiting for him, not sat with him as he did his interview.

Thy cheered when he came on. They cheered, clapped, cried at his answers from the interviewee. He told the audience about his film coming out, beautiful boy and the significant context behind it as well as the key lesson to take from it also. After half an hour or so, the interviewee changed the subject to timothée's life, asking about his personal life, family and education. Then be surprised timothée with the  pictures of lily and him hanging out and kissing. The Audi be cheered but then silence followed as they all waited for timothée's response to the question.

I felt like half of my soul had been ripped out. I wouldn't go through this again. I couldn't. As the audience cheered m, I got up and left the studio. I saw the same security guard there i  the car. I sat in and asked him to drop me back the hotel becuase I wasn't feeling well. When we arrived, I told him to wait here as I'd be back. I paced towards my room and grabbed everything I could find of my items. I grabbed those and sat back in the car. "The airport please" I heard him hesitate as he tried to ask but then stopped. When he dropped me there, he was about to ask but I shut the door and was already inside the support. I called soairse and explains to her how I needed to be home right now and how I didn't want to bd here. I felt the same thing from ber, she wanted to ask but didn't. I told her I'd explain everything when I'd get back but I knew she  was probably watching the interview already so most likely knew. She spoke to her manager and managed to get me a ticket straight back. I felt my phone buzzing the entire hour I waited for my flight. His name appearing in my screen every second. Maybe it would be difficult to remove all those memories of us but I could prevent it further.

That was the problem wasn't it. He had walked into my life lie he had always lived there, like my heart was a home built just for him. Instead he had come and trampled it all apart, taking everything for himself and deserting me.

(Flashback)

"i'd rather you tell me the truth timmy, then all of this please" i begged. My eyes felt heavy as tears dropped across my face. He stood opposite me with his hands folded. He stepped forward, I stepped back but there wasno more space so i hit the wall, he softly intertwined his hand with mine and placed it against his chest.
"It's nothing y/n, i told you don't listen to the media. I love you. I chose you." he looked and cupped one side of my face as he wiped the tears off my face. "It was just some preparation for the chemistry on screen between lily and I."

Of all the lies I had ever lived, my favourite was you and I, Chalamet, you and I.

1308 words
Sorry for the delay but it's hereeee hope you enjoyed lemme know your thoughts
Do you want a happy or sad ending?
Love Rosie, the notebook or la la land?