𝟙𝟛 - ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕

"Right Lily, am I camouflaged enough?" Ophelia asked, looking down at her body which she could still make out with some movements.

"Yep, just don't do sudden movements or else that camouflage slips. Maybe stick to a wall or something so it's not too hard for the charm to match the patterns."

"Ok, thank you Lily. Let's do this then!"

Lily headed out first, holding the dormitory door open so Ophelia could pass through without anyone thinking the door was opening on its own. As they headed down the stairs they could hear James moaning how Remus and Peter were ditching him for studying.

"Uh, Potter, you can study with me if you like?" Lily asked as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

"W-what? Me?" James was comically shy now that Lily was actually talking to him on her own accord.

"Yeh, I was just going to study down here."

"Sure!" James said rather enthusiastically before suddenly realising just how excited he sounded. "Um, I might have to go grab my books from my dorm, one second." Ophelia froze, she was currently stood on the stairs to the boys dormitories, she knew she was camouflaged but one wrong one move it would all be over.

"Wait!" Lily shouted a bit too loudly, "You can just share mine."

"Sounds like my Lily flower wants to spend time with me." James smirked.

"You wish."

Ophelia didn't hear anymore she had basically sprinted up those stairs. Unsurprisingly the boys dorm wasn't hard to find it literally had 'The Marauders' painted across their door.

"Imbeciles." Ophelia whispered with a roll of her eyes. They did have some sense to lock their door but that was easily solved. "Alohomora."

The lock clicked and Ophelia shoved the door open to be greeted with an overbearing mix of smells; tobacco, cologne, tea, sugary sweets and sweat. Three out of four sections of the room were a mess, clothes literally thrown about and bags of sweets littered the floors.

The one section of the room that was clean wasn't super organised but it was a far lot more cleaner - books were stacked beside the bed, leaning over ever so slightly. Chocolate wrappers filled the bedside table but none were on the floor, and Ophelia noticed beside the alarm clock was an empty vial, the Pepperup potion.

"Remus." Ophelia smiled, she was glad the boy had taken the potion, she was just glad to be helping someone. In fact Remus was the most welcoming of all the boys, he probably didn't need to be pranked but she also guessed that he would be the mastermind behind some of their best. Therefore he needs showing he's not the only good prankster about. Ophelia summoned a bit of parchment and scribbled down the word 'sorry' before placing it beneath all the chocolate wrappers, hopefully he wouldn't guess what it was about if he saw it before the prank played out.

Ophelia carried on with her 'mission' by starting with Remus' alarm clock first, she charmed it to go off at 4am, then she moved over to the next bedside table and charmed this one to go off at 4:24am. Exact yes, but she didn't want to make the intervals obvious. The next clock was set at 4:52am and the final one at 5:18am, but this wasn't enough. Ophelia duplicated the clocks six more times and to be extra evil hid them under things to make it harder for them to stop the alarm. These clocks were set at 3:13am, 3:38am, 5:47am, 6:12am, 6:32am and the last one at 7am but by this point Ophelia hoped they wouldn't even bother with the thought of trying to sleep.

The alarm clock trick was a classic muggle prank, one Ophelia had had played on her a few times, she hoped the boys would think it was one of the others who did it to them.